Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Register, book and travel before the end of our centenary year and you can collect 100% bonus Avios on all British Airways flights.
This offer also includes all domestic flights in the UK and within southern Africa, as well as British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair when you travel between Europe and North America.
For an extra treat in our 100th year of flying; if you complete six flights with us, or our partners, you will unlock an additional reward of 2019 bonus Avios.

Register before booking.
Book your flights between 21 March and 19 April 2019
Fly before 31 December 2019
Print Wikipost

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2019, 12:01 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by testycal
Any idea what the bonus is for the 6 legs booked?
An additional 2019 Avios
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2019, 1:22 am

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
I

Originally Posted by wilsnunn

An additional 2019 Avios
I regularly receive 3000 when the entertainment system craps out
Old Apr 10, 2019, 2:00 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold

An additional 2019 Avios
And, bizarrely, 2020 OnBusiness points if you're in that scheme as well. Maybe OB only works in 10s?!
Old Apr 10, 2019, 6:09 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
The Ts&Cs for the promo said that you had to add the EC number at time of booking, so I worry that removing it may not have an effect here, but maybe I am over/underestimating BA's IT?
I think it will probably pick up the first 6 flown, but who knows
ANyone?
Old Apr 10, 2019, 12:49 pm

Programs: BA Gold
I originally booked a flight before registering for the deal, which is a pain, as also booked a couple of flights earlier in the week!

Anyhow, just upgraded flight from WT+ to F from LHR to HKG and it looks like my Avois now includes the additional bonus following the upgrade, as the total avois for the flight is more that I would have expected had I not registered
Old Apr 11, 2019, 9:41 am

Programs: BA Silver
Does anyone know if hotlines are excluded from this promotions please?

From the T&Cs
14. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) Reward flight bookings or upgrades using Avios; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes.

I wonder are hotlines, "Employee discounts"?
Old Apr 11, 2019, 10:05 am

Hotline tickets are normally treated as revenue tickets for promotions, Avios earning etc. At least to my knowledge.
clubeurope likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 4:50 am

Programs: BA Gold, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Nordic Choice Gold
On Wednesday I completed my 6th flight of the promo. The 2,019 extra avios were posted together (ie mixed in) with the 100% bonus for the 6th flight.

Shame that all my flights have been short haul, all together this has only generated about 5,000 extra avios for me.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 5:02 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR - TK G
Has anyone tried to only credit the long haul flights of a booking? Is that even possible ?
So if I had ams lhr Mia.. I could credit 6 first lhr Mia. And no ams lhr?
Old Apr 12, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by danam
Hotline tickets are normally treated as revenue tickets for promotions, Avios earning etc. At least to my knowledge.
The Gold Line just got back to me. Hotlines are excluded.
Old Apr 12, 2019, 8:22 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Would booking on OTAs such as Expedia/Amex Travel count? I wish I could use the best price guarantee but unfortunately the country I'm flying from is excluded from the service
Old Apr 12, 2019, 10:41 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HH Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, United Silver, BA Gold
Originally Posted by mec72
This is what he used, and even made sure to use the promo code DAWW19 from the T&Cs when opening a new account. Apparently didn't work. He called BA and they had to send it to some other team to manually check what's wrong, which I'd think means that this won't be resolved until Monday - by which time the price of the ticket he wants to buy may increase by an amount offsetting any promotional Avios (given that's only the base Avios are double, it's not going to be a huge amount anyway).
This is exactly the same issue my friend and his wife are facing. They both are American Executive Platinums and never had a BA account. They now created one and trying to register, but they get the same message as what you have (both of them got the same error):
Your registration has been unsuccessful, unfortunately you are not eligible for this offer.
I have checked the eligibility and they should be eligible as the only criteria is that you should be 18+
Can you let me know what you did to address this issue? My friend is planning to get 2 First Tickets to India (from US) and he does not want to book his tickets until he is registered for the Promotion.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 2:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
There don't seem to be a lot of data points, but I was hoping for confirmation that you could POUG (today) a booking made pre-promo and end up with the 100% bonus. Anybody successfully tried it?
Old Apr 13, 2019, 2:51 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by tigertanaka
On Wednesday I completed my 6th flight of the promo. The 2,019 extra avios were posted together (ie mixed in) with the 100% bonus for the 6th flight.

Shame that all my flights have been short haul, all together this has only generated about 5,000 extra avios for me.
i was just thinking the same! Mine were all very shorthaul, my bonus Avios and onBusiness points have posted, all mixed in, I’ve requalified for GGL this week as well so am going to be a bit deflated for the next few months!
tigertanaka likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 3:38 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
The link tells me I have registered (2 different browsers, 2 different devices). I've flown 8 flights (4 returns) in this time and unsure whether I have the points or not. Some sectors have more points that I was expecting, but a TATL return only shows the 3xxx avios, not 100% more.

No bonuses like shown above

Last edited by Cat5 in the Hat; Apr 13, 2019 at 3:52 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.