Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 22, 2019, 3:46 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Register, book and travel before the end of our centenary year and you can collect 100% bonus Avios on all British Airways flights.
This offer also includes all domestic flights in the UK and within southern Africa, as well as British Airways flights operated by our partners, American Airlines, Iberia and Finnair when you travel between Europe and North America.
For an extra treat in our 100th year of flying; if you complete six flights with us, or our partners, you will unlock an additional reward of 2019 bonus Avios.

Register before booking.
Book your flights between 21 March and 19 April 2019
Fly before 31 December 2019
Print Wikipost

BA100 promo : 100% Bonus Avios on 6 flights

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 9:21 am

Whoever has flown (i.e. who is getting the actual avios) AND who has registered for the offer. So if two people are flying in one booking, they will both need to register for the offer (before booking the flights).
Old Mar 27, 2019, 10:16 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
So, in the scenario where you've now just booked 6 longhaul flights (which will net a lot of bonus Avios) for, say November or December, what should you do to protect these flights if you need to book and travel again before then ?

Will waiting until after 19 Apr before booking the next flights be sufficient ?
Old Apr 6, 2019, 12:29 pm

BA Double Avios promotion

When booked to a flight during this double avios promotion , do the Avios Points under MMB appear as normal but the amount paid out is doubled when the flight is completed??

Cos my booking is showing the “normal” amount and I definitely registered in advance for the promotion.

Thanks.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 12:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

I believe, MMB will show the normal avios for the flight with promotional avios showing up after the flown flight.

Regards

TBS
Bophopper likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
I would guess, and only that, they will appear in your ‘earned Avios’ listing as miscellaneous or similar. MMB will just show the normal accruing Avios for the relevant booking.

And what he said, while I was correcting my typos!
wilsnunn likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 12:44 pm

Excellent.
Thanks.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 1:38 pm

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold

this is how they show on the app:

Old Apr 6, 2019, 3:17 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AF Silver
Wish I had known about this promo before booking my ARN to HNL TP run, that would have been a good earner.

Last time this promo was run MMB showed the normal amount and then the extra Avios were added to the account later.
ScienceTeacher likes this.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 10:31 pm

Programs: BA, JAL
Why would they label it with a dollar sign? Seems careless.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 12:49 am

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
Originally Posted by RollAnotherFatOne
Why would they label it with a dollar sign? Seems careless.
String variable?
Old Apr 7, 2019, 1:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by HighlandBoy
Wish I had known about this promo before booking my ARN to HNL TP run, that would have been a good earner.

Last time this promo was run MMB showed the normal amount and then the extra Avios were added to the account later.
i think on previous double promotions they were added later with this one they are added at the time the regular Avios are credited for the flight. Don’t forget however it is only base Avios that’s double not Tier and Cabin Bonus. Never look a gift horse in the mouth etc.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 2:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Am I still eligible to receive double Avios if I am registered for the promotion but book via a corporate travel agent?
Old Apr 7, 2019, 2:36 am

Originally Posted by HighlandBoy

Is the ARN-HNL deal still alive?
Old Apr 7, 2019, 3:14 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Can I check whether BA flights is included on Aer Lingus metal?
Old Apr 7, 2019, 4:24 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
I assume it has it has to be a BA ticket, so a BA flight with an AA ticket wouldn't count? A BA ticket on a flight operated by Aer Lingus would count.
Fontana likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.