FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   TP Run Flight Changes Question? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1961758-tp-run-flight-changes-question.html)

PrivatePilotDR40 Mar 20, 2019 9:31 am

TP Run Flight Changes Question?

Hi All

I have a TP run (my second) which is GVA > LHR > JFK > LAX > LAS > LAX > JFK > LHR > GVA > LHR. Now I have just noticed that my LHR > GVA is a day later than I thought it was... and would like to move it to the day before. Now not sure if i have imagined this... but I think remember that if there is a flight change of date/time then this opens up the opportunity to change flights in the itinerary. The flight is ticketed with AA on this occassion but includes BA flights.

Do you think it is possible to have AA change my LHR > GVA flight to the day before now they have made changes to my ticket?

Let me know if you need more info

cgtechuk Mar 20, 2019 9:38 am

Originally Posted by PrivatePilotDR40 (Post 30909259)
Hi All

I have a TP run (my second) which is GVA > LHR > JFK > LAX > LAS > LAX > JFK > LHR > GVA > LHR. Now I have just noticed that my LHR > GVA is a day later than I thought it was... and would like to move it to the day before. Now not sure if i have imagined this... but I think remember that if there is a flight change of date/time then this opens up the opportunity to change flights in the itinerary. The flight is ticketed with AA on this occassion but includes BA flights.

Do you think it is possible to have AA change my LHR > GVA flight to the day before now they have made changes to my ticket?

Stupid question, But I take it you know that majority of JFK to LHR flights are overnight so techncially it will be the next day yeah?

If it is JFK + 2 and you have decent time change AA are pretty accomodating

PrivatePilotDR40 Mar 20, 2019 10:45 am

Originally Posted by cgtechuk (Post 30909282)
Stupid question, But I take it you know that majority of JFK to LHR flights are overnight so techncially it will be the next day yeah?

If it is JFK + 2 and you have decent time change AA are pretty accomodating

Ahhhh the Email did not have the +1 so makes it look like it is 24 hours later..... This thread can be closed but good to know AA is flexible at times

hsumh316 Mar 20, 2019 10:53 am

Originally Posted by PrivatePilotDR40 (Post 30909259)
Hi All

resolved nevermind.

PrivatePilotDR40 Mar 20, 2019 10:57 am

Originally Posted by hsumh316 (Post 30909587)
To clarify, was it a flight change or was it "a day later than I thought it was"?

Well the change which was in the email was that my LAX > LAS was arriving 01 min later than scheduled. Which then made me look at the email of confirmed flights. And as per the below screenshot, the LHR > GVA looks like it is the next day to when i arrive back from JFK, as it does not include the normal +1 next to the arrival time, which makes it look like the flight LHR > GVA is a day later than it actually is.

https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...5bfa828e64.png