Wiki Posts
Search

Upcoming Flight BA 275 LHR to LAS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2019, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club Bronze
Upcoming Flight BA 275 LHR to LAS

I am travelling on the UD BA275 on Tuesday 2 April, it's been 3 years since my last CW flight, has it changed substantially in that time?. Is it possible to find out what aircraft we will be on and if it has uprgraded seats/IFE or is it the same as last time ? Also what is the 2nd meal like, i'm assuming this can't be pre ordered like the 1st meal?

Thanks in advance
Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Second meal can't be preordered - it will be a hot starter and main (smaller than the original main)

Have you looked at the menu on Manage My Booking for the first meal?

This is my most common long haul; UD 64K and I have about five hours decent sleep between meal one and two and arrive ready to go !
Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by injom
Is it possible to find out what aircraft we will be on and if it has uprgraded seats/IFE or is it the same as last time?
For the status of the mid-J aircraft, have a look at the wikipost in this thread: Mid-J 747 Cabin Refresh

Finding out which aircraft you'll be flying is the usual inexact process of tea-leaf reading. You may or may not get some hints a few days before the flight, but sighting the registration when boarding is usually the most reliable method (assuming that the aircraft that you board does actually take off).
Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:30 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Club World has changed a bit in the last 3 years - a refreshed cabin and better IFE (if you're lucky), much better bedding (big pillow and a duvet type cover rather than that awful thin blanket) and better catering. On the Upper Deck in particular, I've really enjoyed my last few Club World trips.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Didn't notice the IFE comment - definitely make sure you have a tablet or similar with your own content in case the IFE is not up to much...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.