Wiki Posts
Search

Check in at Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2019, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Check in at Las Vegas

We are flying out of Las Vegas on the BA flight to LHR at 9:30pm. There is also a flight to LGW at 3:30pm the same day. I am assuming that the check in desk for the LGW flight will close an hour so before the departure, so about 2:30pm, and that the check in desk for the LHR flight will not open until about 5:30pm or 6:30pm.

We would like to go to a show that finishes at 7:00pm, that would give us plenty of time to get to the airport via taxi provided we do not have to retrieve our bags from our hotel first. So, my question is does anyone know if we could check in our bags earlier in the day when the desks are open for the LGW flight. That way we could check them in late morning and then go back to the strip.

We are in First if that makes any difference.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 11:51 am
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC
If your show is at another hotel you could store your bags there.
RoyalFlush likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by DeathSlam
If your show is at another hotel you could store your bags there.
Unfortunately it is not in another hotel.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 12:06 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Last year in November I was 'stuck' at Las Vegas airport for about 14h (I originally had a trip LAS - PHX - SFO - LHR - BRU on 2 separate bookings) but due to major issues with the plane of my first flight, making it unlikely to be in SFO on time for the TATL part (and the 2nd booking), I rebooked onto LAS - LHR - BRU. I was able to check in my bags as soon as the check-in opened, but I can't remember if there was such a big time difference between the first flight out and the last one (the one I was taking).
Old Mar 29, 2019, 2:52 pm

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
Normally at outstations like this the answer is no. Unfortunately there isn't a left luggage facility at LAS. I suggest you call BA at LAS on +1 800-247-9297

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.