Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Advice: Parent kicked out of seat by "celebrity"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 18, 2019, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: davie355
When the name of the “celebrity” is revealed, it shall be posted here
Print Wikipost

Advice: Parent kicked out of seat by "celebrity"

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2019, 2:25 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Unfortunately, this appears to be one of those threads where the OP is seeking advice on what to do but as the narrative lacks sufficient information for us to make a meaningful judgments, the discussion inevitably plays into speculation, so without additional details to advance the discussion, it is probably best that we call time on this one.

In closing, I would say that the seat you are entitled to sit in is the one printed on your boarding pass. If anyone else happens to covet your seat, they may approach you and request a swap but you hold all the cards. Relinquishing your seat, even reluctantly means you have very little recourse should you later change your mind. And I suppose we'll leave it there, unless the OP wishes to share additional pertinent information in which case he/she can call on the mod team to release the padlock.

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.