Wiki Posts
Search

What aircraft for tonight’s BA 59

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2019, 3:14 am
Original Poster

What aircraft for tonight’s BA 59

Hi everyone

Im booked on tomorrow’s (15th) BA 58 from CPT. I’ve looked on flightradar but there’s still no plane allocated to today’s BA59 which will turn around and bring me home tomorrow. Anyone any ideas?
Old Mar 14, 2019, 3:50 am
Suspended

I’d just keep an eye on flightradar and see what eventually shows up.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 4:15 am

Currently IVU but obviously that could change at any time
Old Mar 14, 2019, 4:18 am

Programs: BA Gold
I found the same when I was flying back from CPT - even on the day it wasn't showing which plane was allocated, despite 2 being sat on the tarmac at CPT at the time. They seem to work on the basis of the first one in being the first one out, but I guess that's still subject to change. Once this evening's flights have departed you'll have a much better idea, I guess it's still subject to change until then. Unfortunately, despite it initially showing a fully refurbed 747 on the way out, we were stuck on old birds with the very old IFE on both legs.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 1:07 pm

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Flightradar24 is currently showing G-CIVD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.