Wiki Posts
Search

Have I been upgraded or lost my seat?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2019, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Have I been upgraded or lost my seat?

Mrs SHT88T and I are on BA1422 LHR to BHD tomorrow evening. We are on two different PNR’s, in Y and had 6A/C (2 rows behind the curtain).

Expertflyer now showing Y as full and only 5 Club seats available. The curtain has moved back to row 6. Mrs SHT88T has had her seat shifted to 9C while I have retained 6A for now. However, expertflyer is showing 6A as empty.

I am currently unable to change my seat via MMB. Does this mean I’m likely to have been upgraded or should I grab a new seat ASAP at T24?

Any help appreciated!
Old Mar 9, 2019, 11:51 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
What is showing in MMB is irrelevant now because the control of the seatmap has been loaded into the check-in/departure control system. You will find out what seat you are in when you start OLCI.
SHT88T likes this.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Grand, thanks Airprox.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 11:54 am

If you can't OLCI, there has likely been a change for operational reasons .Could be an upgrade.
Old Mar 9, 2019, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Mystery solved. OLCI has opened and I’m in 7F.

Thank you for the quick replys!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.