Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Less than 2 hour turn around not allowed.

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2019, 9:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: OneWorld
Less than 2 hour turn around not allowed.

Hi all,

trying to book a TP flight LON-EDI but ba.com won't allow me to book anything with a turn around of less than 2 hours (and I could swear it has allowed it in the past) anyone know a way round this?

there seems to be two interfaces for booking - one is the poncy new "touch device" interface and the other is the old mouse type interface. the old one seems to allow less than 2 hours, but I can't figure out how to get to that interface!

cheers

Griz
Old Mar 7, 2019, 9:47 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
You need to call to book. Alternatively some OTAs will allow you to book it.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by grizlyadams
there seems to be two interfaces for booking - one is the poncy new "touch device" interface and the other is the old mouse type interface. the old one seems to allow less than 2 hours, but I can't figure out how to get to that interface!
Try this to see whether it works: https://www.britishairways.com/trave..._gb?source=cys
grizlyadams likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 10:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Book two one-ways.
Although you lose the protection, if you are doing back to back, you are pretty safe at Edinburgh. The cost for two singles is often the same as a return.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: OneWorld
thanks all.

Ended up going for LHR-EDI-LHR , 1640 out CE and 2035 return TP, gets me the 45TP I need to retain silver for £114 + 10k avios. Not the cheapest TP I'm sure, but gets me what I needed

cheers

Griz
Takiteasy likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.