Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lloyds upgrade voucher

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2019, 6:37 am

Programs: BA Silver, A3
They told me that the accrual of £7k would have to be done before my card is replaced but as my renewal month is September and I have already received this year's voucher it makes no difference to me.
I believe that it is only one voucher a year so spending a second £7k is of no benefit!
Old Apr 15, 2019, 6:54 am
dnw

Originally Posted by Ajm1987
Does anyone know the deadline for spending £7k
You have 12 months from when you are notified. Nothing to do with replacing the card.

As a data point my renewal date is end of March, I received a letter end of March saying cards would be replaced and AMEX stop working within 2 months but that I would have until 29th March 2020 to accumulate £7k spend for one more voucher. So I wonder if the notification is aligned with the renewal date.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 8:51 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by dnw
You have 12 months from when you are notified. Nothing to do with replacing the card.

As a data point my renewal date is end of March, I received a letter end of March saying cards would be replaced and AMEX stop working within 2 months but that I would have until 29th March 2020 to accumulate £7k spend for one more voucher. So I wonder if the notification is aligned with the renewal date.
Ah that's good news - same renewal date here so even if the cards are replaced looks like I should have plenty of time. Thanks for the info!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.