BA Holidays service centre opening hours

Old Feb 26, 19, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, SQ KF Silver; others
BA Holidays service centre opening hours

Does anyone know if I can find an open office of a BA Holidays service centre (to process a UUA) late night UK time (nearly midnight now)?

I can get agents that will book tickets, or upgrade flight only bookings, via UK or US gold line numbers, but apparently UUA for ba holidays can only be handled by one department that is closed until the morning?
Old Feb 26, 19, 4:38 pm
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
The contact telephone number for BAH should be on your non flight voucher. If you are travelling or within 2 days of departure the duty office is open 24 hrs and you can reach this team by selecting the relevant option. If you are outside of 2 days or not travelling I think it’s open 8am to 8pm uk time.

If you select the option for the 24hr duty office and you are not away or more than 2 days before travel you will most certainly be told to call back during office hours to enable this small dedicated team to deal with more pressing matters.

For the reason thst they are extremely useful when away such as in irrops irrops it’s a good idea to save the BAH number when you make the booking.
Old Feb 26, 19, 5:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond, SQ KF Silver; others
Yes, message says the duty office is for travel within 24 hours (not 2 days), and much as my UUA is very important to me , it's not fair/appropriate to ask the BAH duty office to deal with it when my flight is a few weeks away. My sense of urgency only comes from the scarcity of UUA seats available on this route ...

Good advice to make a note of the duty office number though, as I don't usually carry the BAH duty office number with me (you can get to it via the gold line number and the right button presses).
Old Feb 27, 19, 12:59 am

Originally Posted by manord View Post
Yes, message says the duty office is for travel within 24 hours (not 2 days), and much as my UUA is very important to me , it's not fair/appropriate to ask the BAH duty office to deal with it when my flight is a few weeks away. My sense of urgency only comes from the scarcity of UUA seats available on this route ...

Good advice to make a note of the duty office number though, as I don't usually carry the BAH duty office number with me (you can get to it via the gold line number and the right button presses).
Opening hours for BAH non duty desk number are 7.30-8.15.