Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight to Florence cancelled and moved

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:50 am

Programs: BA-S UA LH-Sen KLM/AF-Plat.
Our June flight STN - NCE was cancelled last week for a LCY dep. although I've only just caught up with this thread. It was a redemption flight so to forgo all the expected hassle I cancelled the Radisson and booked the Travelodge as has been mentioned above. I notice that the extra leg room 2CD seats I had are not showing so have lost them. Shame really as STN is convenient for us and although generally packed to the gills it's better than the M25 experience.
Old Feb 28, 2019, 1:52 am

Originally Posted by Blueboys999
Yes - any opening date yet?
Apparently June this year, according to my Italian colleague.

Weirdly replying to a thread regarding Florence, as I pull into Firenze Santa Maria Novella train station
Blueboys999 likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM, BA Silver, Etihad
I called Con Gusto to check our reservation for tonight; they had no record of it. Never mind let’s just hope it isn’t an omen for the flight tomorrow.

Off to the DLR to Woolwich to check out the Premier Inn, my colleague informs me if I make it out the station and across the road I should be safe enough!

Happy travels folks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.