Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Avios transfer - Iberia to BA

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2019, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Avios transfer - Iberia to BA

I'm trying to transfer some Avios from my Iberia Plus account to BAEC. My BAEC account is a household account so I know I need to use another Avios account as an intermediary, in this case AerClub. As is the case with Iberia, does my AerClub need to be at least 90 days old in order to accept transfers in / make transfers out?

Thanks
Old Feb 22, 2019, 1:53 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by grantsteve
I'm trying to transfer some Avios from my Iberia Plus account to BAEC. My BAEC account is a household account so I know I need to use another Avios account as an intermediary, in this case AerClub. As is the case with Iberia, does my AerClub need to be at least 90 days old in order to accept transfers in / make transfers out?

Thanks
No a brand new avios account should be ok.
Old Feb 22, 2019, 1:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fruitcage

No a brand new avios account should be ok.
Thanks - although that was the only thing I could think of which was giving me the error when I try to transfer! I'll re-check personal details to make sure they are an exact match

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.