Full House!

Old Feb 18, 2019, 11:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
Isn't it about time BA 'refreshed' those old ex-BMI 319s running out of Gatwick? The seat I was in to JER was basically broken - you sank down to a hard base, it was very uncomfortable - thank god it was a short flight! Plus I witnessed a child's poo oozing out of its nappy onto the 'blue' carpet (it was in Club), as it tore the overhead curtain divider down and generally caused mayhem. The crew lightly wiped up the baby sh*t but it left a huge brown stain. Surely time to bring the 319s into the modern world?! I now actively look to avoid them in forward bookings (but they've stuck them on my regular LEI runs this year...)
Old Feb 20, 2019, 6:06 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta, AA, Marriott
Originally Posted by sunshinebob
The guy next to me in 1A a few days ago LHR to KUL was operating the touch screen tv with his bare feet thoughout the flight.

Yuck.
feet cleaner than shoes
Old Feb 20, 2019, 6:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by bisonrav

3) same woman hogging divider. But I'm a professional, I can rise above it (by putting my hot towel onto her paper)
My bolding... I am absolutely in fits at that one... I am going to have to remember that for future...
EDIwanderer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.