Wiki Posts
Search

Onbusiness upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2019, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, CCR - TK G
Onbusiness upgrades

I'm trying to find some information on onbusiness . No lt Sure if there is a specific forum?
I have an iberia ticket including a ba code share that I was hoping to upgrade to F.. Only the ba leg.
And I received controversial information by ba. First agent said sure I will take care.. No I have this leg still as my club flight with seats and a second booking right underneath with first but can't choose seats and my points are still there.
When calling again I was told.. Codeshare can't be upgraded . I thought that's the new deal for Onbus and that you can upgrade those even as a ta booking now afterwards?
Old Feb 11, 2019, 12:45 pm

Originally Posted by Vasco Pridat
I'm trying to find some information on onbusiness . No lt Sure if there is a specific forum?
I have an iberia ticket including a ba code share that I was hoping to upgrade to F.. Only the ba leg.
And I received controversial information by ba. First agent said sure I will take care.. No I have this leg still as my club flight with seats and a second booking right underneath with first but can't choose seats and my points are still there.
When calling again I was told.. Codeshare can't be upgraded . I thought that's the new deal for Onbus and that you can upgrade those even as a ta booking now afterwards?
For BA to do an Avios or Onbusiness upgrade it would need to be on a BA ticket.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.