Current lounge arrangements at SYD

Old May 20, 2019, 11:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Silver,
Does anyone know if BA16 Pax travelling in First are eligible for Spa treatments in the QF lounge at SYD?

Thanks
Old May 20, 2019, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by ThrowingBoeing
Does anyone know if BA16 Pax travelling in First are eligible for Spa treatments in the QF lounge at SYD?

Thanks
Yes, everyone is. First come first served. QF F pax and top tier elites can book in advance.
ThrowingBoeing likes this.
Old May 21, 2019, 4:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Silver,
Originally Posted by Frequent flyer 101
Yes, everyone is. First come first served. QF F pax and top tier elites can book in advance.
Brill Thanks
Old May 21, 2019, 4:42 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
The House is a pleasant lounge, both No1 and Virgin Australia have staff at the welcome desk. The food, beverage and bar offerings are excellent, as is the barista coffee. The fit and finish of The House are what I would call 'Dubai Chic' as most of the furniture is from the EY days. They must have spent a small fortune on the space, originally. There is some additional seating jammed in wherever No1 could squeeze it and a servery has been removed to amen more space. The space itself is pleasant, but impractical as there are vast amounts of wasted space around the entrance, stairs and kitchen/toilets. This might have made sense for EY, but for a 3rd Party Lounge it makes much less. I suspect The House will be refurbished in years to come.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.