Most indolent BA flight crew ever?

Old Feb 10, 2019, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
@ HMPS & AnaTravel ... we are not needy snowflakes, just mature adults with minimal requirements. White wine chilled, vaguely edible food, a flat-bed seat and the same number of landings and take-off works fine for us. We are long-since completely immune to marketing!

@ HIDDY ... last I heard PtF was still in traction, but that may be a false rumour.
cruisr, HMPS, Tobias-UK and 2 others like this.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 5:37 pm

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by T8191
@ HMPS & AnaTravel ... we are not needy snowflakes, just mature adults with minimal requirements. White wine chilled, vaguely edible food, a flat-bed seat and the same number of landings and take-off works fine for us. We are long-since completely immune to marketing!

@ HIDDY ... last I heard PtF was still in traction, but that may be a false rumour.
T8191 To make sure, I did not consider you a member of the various varieties of snowflakes discussed here ! Rather a mature , seasoned well traveled gentleman
T8191 likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 6:18 pm

Programs: EC Blue, EB Silver, FB Gold
Without defending what happened to the OP, I can fully sympathise with what several crew members have stated. When I was younger, I could pull of a handful of 4 hr nights and function. These days, 4 hrs and I cant even get out of bed. I have never been able to sleep on command either. Im glad Ive never had a job working shifts, but I do worry about the potential consequences of a screwed up body clock.
Old Feb 10, 2019, 6:26 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze
ENS100 - thats interesting - me too! JFK-LHR last year upper deck. . Worst ever crew and a struggle to get anything. G&T arrived with main course, had to ask for wine, etc..... now trying out other options for long haul.
Old Feb 11, 2019, 3:29 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by simons1
Is Pucci Towers the castle? Will I be chucked in the moat in my BA PJs?
Simon1 Castello Pucci does not have a moat - he wouldn't know if it had a drawbridge. We do however have a swimming pool and you may wear your bathing suit or your birthday suit.

HIDDY - Phil the Flyer has never been, not ever will be invited to my house although he is very capable of inviting himself anywhere. He has discovered the joys of QR (or whatever the code is) and we have lost him. Worry not. One crack of my hairbrush and he'll come running.

Flygirl68
- I have made many men's eyes water. They often go weak in the presence of beauty - as you know from personal experience.

Quite what this has to do with indolent crew I cannot say, but at least this has become a real BA thread as of yore.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.