Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

[REUNITED !] Missing pink teddy in BA T5 B lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[REUNITED !] Missing pink teddy in BA T5 B lounge

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2019, 7:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I'm starting to become concerned that if C-W-S becomes too attached to the bear, he could resist turning the pink teddy over to the little girl. Similarly, if the bear becomes too accustomed to traveling with C-W-S, the bear could decide to go AWOL and opt for an adventurous life of traveling everywhere in BA premium cabins almost daily instead of returning to the little girl. Either way would be so sad and so disappointing for everyone who's been following this saga as it enfolded. OTOH, the pink teddy could be of great help in identifying C-W-S on board and in lounges for folks who haven't yet met him personally.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:06 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
That is more like it, but is that red thing edible?

Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:10 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
CWS didn't know what the point of this snug, but it's obvious isn't it?

FLYGVA, Prospero, dcmike and 27 others like this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:18 am

Eek! and double Eek!

Well, it wasn't too bad I suppose...
SK, SanDiego1K, Dambus and 56 others like this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:23 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
While I'm sure MissBigwalrus was unhappy about not having her teddy, the CWS photos clearly show that teddy had a holiday of his/her own.

I dare say Miss will enjoy them as much as some of us are!

Now if only the BA PR machine had the same imagination!

M
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:32 am

I should send a Golden Ticket to CWS...
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:33 am

No, I don't know what this is but I'm pretty sure it's not a camel

This is better than the last joint I got taken to, I wonder if I'm going to be left behind here?

FLYGVA, Prospero, dcmike and 46 others like this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:36 am

Ahhhh what a lovely conclusion. As the mum of a 3 year old with a pink teddy (called George) I hope that if we ever lose him c-w-s is available for reuniting services 😀
Padmeister, wrp96, squawk and 3 others like this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
cws - amazing job! I'm very impressed, as I am sure a certain little girl will be!
Old Feb 16, 2019, 8:43 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
This is fabulous! Congrats to all involved, especially c-w-s.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 9:12 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Oh CWS. What an utter superstar you are! Love the photos.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 9:14 am

Programs: BD, BAEC Pleb, VS Pleb, Accor Pleb, HHonors Gold, Big White Season Pass
Originally Posted by HIDDY
He does seem to be enjoying himself.
Who? CWS or Pink Teddy? 🤣
dcmike, HIDDY, wrp96 and 9 others like this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 9:26 am

Programs: BA Bronze

My stuffie family are happy and relieved!
Old Feb 16, 2019, 9:28 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Tiger_lily

Who? CWS or Pink Teddy? ��
Both of them. Since c-w-s travels so much, perhaps he needs a teddy bear of his own, although I won't insist that it should be pink (unless, of course, he prefers pink to remind him of this excursion with the wonderful little pink teddy).
HIDDY, wrp96, squawk and 1 others like this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 9:53 am

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Both of them. Since c-w-s travels so much, perhaps he needs a teddy bear of his own, although I won't insist that it should be pink (unless, of course, he prefers pink to remind him of this excursion with the wonderful little pink teddy).
cws is probably working as a full time stuffed toy rescue ranger. Why else would he travel so much?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.