Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

log off ba.com and make sure you clear cookies after

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

log off ba.com and make sure you clear cookies after

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2019, 4:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP
It seems even CWS has the same issue:

Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:40 pm

For the record, this bit of my account seems to be equally messed up and getting confused with old searches - or maybe I should call BA and ask for this price...

Old Mar 20, 2019, 5:45 pm

Programs: Mucci de l'Arbitrage
Originally Posted by cgtechuk
PM me and I will give you the email address for the head of online security at BA, I spoke him the last time I found a glitch and it was resolved in hours / days.

I think I can see why it is doing that behaviour but I wont reveal it publically.
Time to spill the beans publicly cgtechuk. BA has had enough time to fix it but hasn’t.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 7:10 am

Programs: Seigneur des Tarifs Utils First Class Mucci with Honours :) - BA GGL / CCR
Originally Posted by Takiteasy

Time to spill the beans publicly cgtechuk. BA has had enough time to fix it but hasn’t.
Not sure that would be helpful, It would then put everyones accounts at risk, A bit like a youtube video explaining how to steal a car lol :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.