ipad vs iphone [boarding pass issues]

Old Feb 3, 19, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KL, BD, BA, CO
ipad vs iphone [boarding pass issues]

my ipad has downloaded tomorrows boarding passes fine but I wasn't planning on traveling with it. the iPhone reports "sorry tech prob" and despite the app being deleted and rebooted and installed still comes up with the same rubbish. my home printer is moody on its current levels of printer ink and i'm wondering what can be done to get the iPhone boarding pass working properly. an earlier arrival at the airport for a rectangular boarding pass seems in order!!

any iPhone tricks I don't know of that youse might know of?
Old Feb 3, 19, 12:49 pm

Programs: BA Gold TAP Gold Etihad Silver Emirates Silver
Take a screenshot of the boarding pass on the ipad and if you have iCloud it should magically appear in your photos on the phone
Old Feb 3, 19, 12:51 pm

Programs: BA
Try copying Wallet boarding pass

Most Wallet items can be copied to another device, by tapping the Ďií circle on the Wallet item and then Share and then sharing it to a person (e.g. yourself). Then retrieving this sharing invitation from the device where you wish to add the Wallet item.

What I donít know, is whether the boarding pass has any sharing restrictions on it.

Worth a try!
Old Feb 3, 19, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KL, BD, BA, CO
thanks all! I did a complete iPhone reboot after deleting apps and the re-install and that's worked. couldn't get the wallet app on ipad to behave/install but prob my incomp'. screen shot was a goer!
thanks again!
SC
Old Feb 3, 19, 3:10 pm

Programs: BA GGL
I quite often check in and download a boarding for my partner, then just text/iMessage it to him using the ‘share pass’ option, so if I’m not too late you could always try that!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: