Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

How long have you been a regular flyer, how old are you and how many TPs?

How long have you been a regular flyer, how old are you and how many TPs?

Old Feb 8, 19, 10:15 am

Programs: AAdvantage, and BAEC in name only
First flight to Naples in '76. That, and the return 2 years later are the only flights ever paid for by any employer.

Got more disposable income and into frequesnt flying about 20 years ago and everything went to AAdvantage until about 2016 when their changes made me switch to BAEC.

Just 4k TPs, flying AA west, and QR east, except for 241s.

Old Feb 8, 19, 2:42 pm

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by nancypants View Post
Have been flying since I was tiny (first flight I recall was London to Shannon on Aer Lingus however believe Iíd done a fair bit before that)

been procrastinating from a research paper today so can tell you Iíve done just a whisker over 500,000km on commercial since (my) records began in 2011. Prior to that iím not entirely sure although I believe I had around 2500 hours flight time when I was 18 (my father had kept a rough tally but of hours rather than distance...). Between the 2 is a bit of a blur. 3600 LTTP on BA however spent a few years as LATAM plat since then and now around 1000 QFF SC. On track for WP by mid year due to another 60000 odd KMs booked

age...a lady never tells 😉
downloaded my flights post 2011 from various sources so can now add
67% Y class

most frequent operators
QF->BA->LA->MH

most KMs on type
(depressingly) 737- lots of qantas transcons and MH midhaul I suspect
fewest KMs on type
Britten Norman Islander (103km, Auckland to Claris)
Old Feb 8, 19, 7:35 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Asia Miles, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Spire Ambassador
First flew BEA in 1963 aged 3. In the 10 years up to 1995 I flew at least 100 returns a year. In total I would be able to claim at least 2000 flights! After leaving corporate employment I flew mostly Virgin. Joined BA Exec Club in 1997 and now have a mere 9.045 points from 456.447 miles flown. If the club had existed when I did most of my flying I would be easily lifetime gold.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: