FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Highland Spring (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1954236-highland-spring.html)

Brainless69 Feb 1, 19 10:55 pm

Highland Spring

has anyone ever taken a bottle of water from the lounges? The big bottles? In saying that what’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve taken from a lounge?

amt Feb 2, 19 12:36 am

All the time... To the table with a couple of glasses, on to the terrace or sometimes into the shower cubicle.

Knowing the nonsense people go on about I’m pretty sure it’s been the subject of a thread, tweet somewhere or will be one day ‘You won’t believe it this big rugby player type just blized through the Concorde room and grabbed the whole water bottle’

Dont You Know I’m Thirsty

simons1 Feb 2, 19 1:38 am

Originally Posted by amt (Post 30730289)
All the time... To the table with a couple of glasses, on to the terrace or sometimes into the shower cubicle.

I suspect the OP meant taken it out of the lounge.

Oaxaca Feb 2, 19 1:47 am

fotographer Feb 2, 19 1:55 am

Not taken outside of the lounge
but drink an average of 2 bottles when I am there

Misco60 Feb 2, 19 2:23 am

Originally Posted by Brainless69 (Post 30730175)
has anyone ever taken a bottle of water from the lounges? what’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve taken from a lounge?

I'm not entirely convinced that a "What have you stolen from a lounge?" thread is going to show FlyerTalkers in a good light...

:D! Feb 2, 19 2:24 am

I fill up my own water bottle using the big bottles, so yes I have taken the contents out of the lounge if not the big bottles themselves.... (I usually take a half-empty one to a table, fill up my bottle and then drink the rest from a cup)

Barnaby100 Feb 2, 19 2:48 am

Yes.

I have a *unique* medical condition and have to drink a lot of water

explain to klm and they bring you a 2l bottle on boarding. Explain to ba and they say they will bring you extra cups/bottles but dont

so yes I sometimes buy 3 500ml bottles from
Boots despite my £2k ticket and sometimes take a bottle from the f lounge

South London Bon Viveur Feb 2, 19 3:08 am

I have taken a small bottle of Diet Coke, albeit one that I had intended to drink in the lounge. Never a whole bottle of Highland Spring. Taking a bottle to your table doesn't really count!

DeathSlam Feb 2, 19 3:15 am

Thanks for that trip down memory lane. It's what the BA forum does best :)
I don't normally comment on 'theft' threads, but I may have got involved with one of the blanketgate threads.
The range goes from what many would describe as reasonable use to theft verging on criminal mastermind status.