FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   App issues? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1953680-app-issues.html)

etiene Jan 29, 2019 3:23 pm

App issues?

I have had the app throw an error and log me out twice today. I can then log back in, though there is an error saying not all reservations can be updated (I see both that I have active though).

Anyone else experiencing problems?

BA6948 Jan 29, 2019 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by etiene (Post 30716047)
I have had the app throw an error and log me out twice today. I can then log back in, though there is an error saying not all reservations can be updated (I see both that I have active though).

Anyone else experiencing problems?

got that last week. Whenever I try to refresh I get that message and I am then disconnected. Pretty annoying

orbitmic Jan 29, 2019 10:48 pm

Having the same issue (not for the first time...)

whitespace Jan 30, 2019 1:13 am

Yep. Same here.

dgreen678 Jan 30, 2019 1:23 am

same here - has been happening over the past 2 - 3 days

gms Jan 30, 2019 2:15 am

Happened to me on Sunday. Perfect timing, as I was about to board a flight!

ThatT1Feeling Jan 30, 2019 2:20 am

Happening continuously for the last few days - maybe 10 times yesterday so in the end I asked for paper BPs for both flights.. even if it logs you out, why they can't use touch ID to log back in beats me.. My password is long and complicated and not easy to keep re-entering into a phone!

maxphillipsk Jan 30, 2019 2:23 am

Same for me since Monday

dansontour Jan 30, 2019 2:30 am

I have also been having this issue, seemed to start after the latest app update on my iPhone, version 5.51.3, very frustrating!

etiene Jan 30, 2019 2:50 am

Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling (Post 30717798)
Happening continuously for the last few days - maybe 10 times yesterday so in the end I asked for paper BPs for both flights.. even if it logs you out, why they can't use touch ID to log back in beats me.. My password is long and complicated and not easy to keep re-entering into a phone!

I will recommend 1Password here [other password vaults are available!] - on the latest iOS it integrates with apps and pages [as long as it is given a url by the app] and will verify with TouchID before autofilling your password.

rum Jan 30, 2019 4:55 am

I've been getting this too since the latest update. I have a work phone as well as a personal with the BA app on both. It keeps throwing me out and it seems fairly random. And yes it happened just before I was about to board my flight. Not helpful at all.

Atlantic 101 Jan 30, 2019 5:56 am

Same for me past few days. Always says there is a system issue and logs me out.

pumatwin Jan 30, 2019 6:15 am

Also, had this issue this morning.

muscat Jan 30, 2019 6:19 am

I have problems with the apple app, but android app is fine. Maybe change the thread title to include apple/ios?

rum Jan 30, 2019 7:20 am

Originally Posted by muscat (Post 30718324)
I have problems with the apple app, but android app is fine. Maybe change the thread title to include apple/ios?

Good point. Both my phones are iOS