Community
Wiki Posts
Search

App issues?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2019, 8:12 am

Programs: AA EXP 2.8m,Lifetime PLT, Hilton Diamond, IHG PlLT, SPG Gold
on my I-phone it keeps telling me there is a problem and logs me out... (past 4 days)
Old Jan 30, 2019, 8:28 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Platinum
I have also found the auto log out an issue. If memory servs me correctly, this was an old issue from way back, and it seems to have crept back in again. Not to worry though, they probably have a new version of the app due for release soon to coincide with the digital bag tags due for release in January 2019... wait a moment January is almost over... oh well.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 8:56 am

Ditto frustrating and annoying but guess it’s first world problems hope it’s sorted soon - gggrrhhh system error and has logged me out again
Old Jan 30, 2019, 10:36 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
I had a similar problem in the past with the iOS App.

Finally found out that the iOS App doesn't like passwords with special characters in it.

Could anybody try to change his/her password with only letters (lowercase/uppercase) and numbers ?
Old Jan 30, 2019, 1:02 pm

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC, IC Plat Amb, LH FTV
An intermittent issue for me in the last few days. Now happens every time I access the App (iOS). Fortunately my boarding pass is in my Apple Wallet and Check my Trip keeps me updated with revisions to departure time.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 2:32 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MaximeD
I had a similar problem in the past with the iOS App.

Finally found out that the iOS App doesn't like passwords with special characters in it.

Could anybody try to change his/her password with only letters (lowercase/uppercase) and numbers ?
my password only has letters and numbers and I am having the intermittent logging out issue so I don’t think it is related to special characters this time.
ThatT1Feeling and RockyRobin like this.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 2:55 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, BA GGL
Same issue here getting quite annoying... seems to be the special character yet ba.com insists you have a special character....

shouldn’t be surprised after IT isn’t BA’s strong point ��
Old Jan 30, 2019, 3:13 pm

Programs: KLM, BA Silver, Etihad
Driving me crazy but a relief to spot this thread.
TedToToe likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2019, 11:38 pm

After encountering this issue multiple times on Tuesday, then not at all yesterday, annoyingly it’s back this morning!
Old Jan 31, 2019, 1:18 am

Originally Posted by TRISTAR1979
I have also found the auto log out an issue. If memory servs me correctly, this was an old issue from way back, and it seems to have crept back in again. Not to worry though, they probably have a new version of the app due for release soon to coincide with the digital bag tags due for release in January 2019... wait a moment January is almost over... oh well.
The current iOS version is already 'TAG' enabled - just need to be able to buy the things!

Old Jan 31, 2019, 1:26 am

Also with FAQs

Old Jan 31, 2019, 1:53 am

Programs: BAEC
Wow, that's a bit forward thinking by BA there, actually having a semblance of support for a new service in IT before it's rolled out. My guess is that it will still be "beta"...
Old Jan 31, 2019, 2:18 am

Programs: BA GGLfL
At T5 and being constantly logged out of the app on my iPhone which is very irritating
Old Jan 31, 2019, 6:16 am

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
Originally Posted by plunet
Wow, that's a bit forward thinking by BA there, actually having a semblance of support for a new service in IT before it's rolled out. My guess is that it will still be "beta"...
Indeed, when visiting https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...igital-bag-tag , I get: "Digital bag tag... coming soon..."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.