Seatmap for BA106 on 01/02/19

Old Jan 26, 2019, 8:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold
Seatmap for BA106 on 01/02/19

Hoping someone could help me who has an EF account or similar and post the seat map for WT+ on Friday morning’s BA106 from DXB to LHR. I assume that a number of seats are blocked and not taken, but having been mainly gold for the last 6 years and laterally silver but now bronze for a few months, I’m not used to only being able to select bad seats.

I can only select the middle seats on the last 3 rows, and I’d love to be able to get a window seat. If any are blocked I will check the app for a new seat a couple times a day, but it not, I won’t waste my time and stick with the middle seat.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Can’t upload an image from EF for some reason. Row 33 AEFK blocked.

34EF
35EF
36F

Only available seats
jamesreid978 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:04 am

Here you go - of the window seats 33AK blocked, all the others seem to be occupied.

jamesreid978 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:15 am
Original Poster

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated. I’ll check 72 hours out for 33A and K.

anyone know what the little yellow thing means on 36F? I’m in 36E currently.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by jamesreid978
anyone know what the little yellow thing means on 36F?
’Mixed’ reviews
jamesreid978 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:18 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by grantsteve
’Mixed’ reviews
It's sourced from seatguru, so I think it's on the basis that the seat "may" not recline fully, and in reality it does recline fully.
jamesreid978 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I also checked flight availability and it is full up !
Old Jan 26, 2019, 10:38 am
Original Poster

Thanks for checking, they are still selling WT, WT+ (only W) and F tickets, no CW though. So it seems unlikely an upgrade from WT+ to CW will occur.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 9:52 pm
Original Poster

Hi again.

I see now that all seats are now taken on the BA seatmap and I cannot move from a middle seat. If anyone could check EF to see if the front row seats are still blocked that would be greatly appreciated. I hope they haven't just assigned everyone who is in the cabin a seat and therefore I will never be able to move.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 8:16 am
Original Poster

I've now been kicked out of my previous selected seat, although it was a middle seat, so I can't do any worse I suppose. Only 33A and K came up as available on the app, but it won't let me select them. Who knows, but it's not looking good, potential downgrade I think!
Old Jan 29, 2019, 8:25 am

Programs: BA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jamesreid978
I see now that all seats are now taken on the BA seatmap and I cannot move from a middle seat. If anyone could check EF to see if the front row seats are still blocked that would be greatly appreciated. I hope they haven't just assigned everyone who is in the cabin a seat and therefore I will never be able to move.
Here's what EF is showing at the moment: "your" seat is now showing as blocked!

Good luck!!
jamesreid978 likes this.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JustTheOne
Here's what EF is showing at the moment: "your" seat is now showing as blocked!

Good luck!!
Thanks mate, it can't get worse than I was in, with exception of a downgrade. I am picking up a couple of bottles of whisky at the airport so will get there early and ask if they can put me in 33A or 33K.

Very strange that the middle seats are all blocked now and not available to pick.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.