Booking BA to QR, Boarding Passes

Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
Booking BA to QR, Boarding Passes

Hi

Im travelling from Manchester to London (BA) Day 1
Then London to Doha then to BKK (QR) the next day

Will the BA Agent at MAN give me all the Boarding passes or do I get some at T4 when I check in my luggage again. I’ve got an overnight in London so assumed collecting my luggage wouldn’t be a problem

Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
Likely will be able to, assuming on the same booking. If not, you will collect them when you re-check (and they will likely print them out for you at QR's desks anyway).
Old Jan 23, 2019, 2:10 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
QR prefer pax to have their branded boarding passes, which come in a wallet with a map of HIA - useful for navigating the airport.

However, if you opt not to go to a QR check-in desk, they'll likely either switch them in the Lounge at T4, or at the boarding gate (this is a colossal waste of everybody's time as it delays boarding).

M
Old Jan 23, 2019, 2:46 am

Programs: BA Blue, EI Silver, Honours Gold, Marriott Gold
What a huge waste! I can live with the wallet (but why not have a version on the QR app or available via WiFi at DOH (like they do at Dublin).
Old Jan 23, 2019, 4:54 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by BrianDromey
What a huge waste! I can live with the wallet (but why not have a version on the QR app or available via WiFi at DOH (like they do at Dublin).
They do...

M

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.