Best economy seat for solo traveler

Old Jan 21, 19, 10:18 am
Original Poster

Best economy seat for solo traveler

I will be flying solo from Ord to Lhr on 777 (0296) on February 15th in economy. I知 usually a window person but am hesitant due to climbing over two other passengers. Does anyone have suggestions on where to sit to TRY and get some sleep?
Old Jan 21, 19, 10:29 am

Programs: BA Silver
I'm flying solo to ATL in a few weeks and I've picked the aisle seat in the centre block, I'm hoping with TS and sitting further back I'll get the centre seat free. I guess I'll find out in a few weeks. Like you I prefer a window seat but I've seen enough take offs and landings in my time. Plus it'll have IFE as it'll be a long haul aircraft.
EDIwanderer likes this.
Old Jan 21, 19, 10:48 am

Programs: BA- blue, BD,DL
I壇 second aisle in centre block. If you致e a couple next to you chances are they値l disturb each other, rather than you if they need the loo.
Old Jan 21, 19, 12:59 pm

Programs: BAEC
There are two pairs of seats in the back corners which are ok. I'd certainly avoid 26 C/H as they can get knocked by the trolley, same as 38 C/H. An aisle in the centre is probably your best bet, although it's always nice to have a wall to lean against.
Old Jan 21, 19, 1:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by dreamrider212 View Post
I will be flying solo from Ord to Lhr on 777 (0296) on February 15th in economy. I知 usually a window person but am hesitant due to climbing over two other passengers. Does anyone have suggestions on where to sit to TRY and get some sleep?
Exit row, but you may have to pay a bit more. Even in the window it is easier to get out and have some legroom for that haul. Just bring a sweater. It can get cold by the door.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: