Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA 100 - 100 seats for £100 each-way [promotion period 21-24 January 2019]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA 100 - 100 seats for £100 each-way [promotion period 21-24 January 2019]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:03 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by tomparskate
Hawaii maybe or Goa maybe?
All flights fo far have been direct? so unlikely i think
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:15 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by ard9719
Anyone have any ideas about tomorrows destinations? The background picture is a lot less obvious than the Rio and Abu Dhabi ones
From the hints of people in the know, I would guess Buenos Aires and Philly maybe...
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:19 am

The image would suggest other-wise though? I would love both but Barbados looks more likely to me...

Either way i am yet to buy a flight in this sale so i will be trying for anything tomorrow! Just need the mrs to approve

Programs: BA GGL/CCR; AB Platinum; Hilton Diamond
I downloaded the new picture and uploaded it to Googles Reverse Image search. I think it is gonna be Barbados
alex67500 and ard9719 like this.

Programs: BA Silver (for now)
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
Well it appears I've got four sectors in 788 Y !!!
Fortune favours the brave
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by tsmnc
I downloaded the new picture and uploaded it to Googles Reverse Image search. I think it is gonna be Barbados
Great minds! I just did the same thing

Fingers crossed it is as that would be a great deal!
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:22 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by alex67500
From the hints of people in the know, I would guess Buenos Aires and Philly maybe...
Since the original press release said US, South America and Canada (and yes I know that some of the destinations haven't been to those three) but I'm guessing there will be a canadian city tomorrow....
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:30 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by tsmnc
I was wrong with my B then :-) Would make sense, a U.S. destination each day and then Africa, Middle East, South America and Carribeans.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Can't see Gatters getting any love as usual...
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:36 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by navylad
...but I'm guessing there will be a canadian city tomorrow....
Toronto is most likely I reckon.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:38 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
I was unsure about Pittsburgh and then it was too late. What are the terms on these tickets, can you cancel with 24hrs for free? Might just go for it tomorrow

Plus I was remembering the width of that economy seat on the 787...
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:40 am

Programs: BAEC bouncing from Blue to Gold to Blue VSFC Red CXGreen Club Accor Platinum Hilton Silver.
Originally Posted by LonBom
@thejohn
It'll get you to the flight selection quicker than clicking via the BA search on the £100 offer page. But the final payment page is all about speed.
Add to basket as quick as. Pay as quick as. Your competing against many others.

I didn't bother searching for Rio as thought it would be too busy. But then the dates periods for both of the offers today weren't desirable to me as I have plans already in those date periods.
I agree I didn't hang about and went to pay as quick as my MacBook and internet connection allowed me too and that was for both destinations.
John
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by mikeyfly
I'm seeing over 17,000 for my RIO booking plus 70tps

Not too shabby !
Originally Posted by Deltus
You missed one of the primary rules of FT: book first, ask/inform later. Particularly effective on BA where you have a 24hr free cancel window, if your cost centres are non-compliant...
Do all BA flights offer a 24 hour cooling off period?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:42 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
Originally Posted by jday
I was unsure about Pittsburgh and then it was too late. What are the terms on these tickets, can you cancel with 24hrs for free? Might just go for it tomorrow

Plus I was remembering the width of that economy seat on the 787...
You can still cancel within 24 hours yes, although it would be rather disappointing to learn people are booking in this promotion to then cancel for those who are desperately trying to book.

As I'd upgraded, I had to phone BA to find out the fare bucket, it was M, interesting that the lovely lady on the GGL line didn't know about these fares, she is from Rio and was jealous, BA doing well in the internal comms then.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 6:46 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Originally Posted by navylad
You can still cancel within 24 hours yes, although it would be rather disappointing to learn people are booking in this promotion to then cancel for those who are desperately trying to book.

As I'd upgraded, I had to phone BA to find out the fare bucket, it was M, interesting that the lovely lady on the GGL line didn't know about these fares, she is from Rio and was jealous, BA doing well in the internal comms then.
Yes well not intentionally, my fiancee is away so I can't check with her before I book unfortunately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.