Wiki Posts
Search

GUF2 extension query

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2019, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Rewards, BAPP
GUF2 extension query

My GUF2 voucher is due to expire at the end of March this year. Due to work commitments I won't be able to use it by then.
I believe I can ring the Gold line to hopefully extend it by six months but if that happens will I have to travel by the end of September or just have booked by then?

Cheers

AQ
Old Jan 20, 2019, 4:34 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by alwaysquestions
My GUF2 voucher is due to expire at the end of March this year. Due to work commitments I won't be able to use it by then.
I believe I can ring the Gold line to hopefully extend it by six months but if that happens will I have to travel by the end of September or just have booked by then?

Cheers

AQ
Yes a 6 month extension should be fine and readily available, call sometime in March to do it.

You just need to use the voucher by expiry, but can be applied to flights up to 355 days in the future
armouredant likes this.
Old Jan 20, 2019, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Rewards, BAPP
KARFA,

Thanks for the rapid response, a star as always!

AQ
KARFA likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.