One way travel to USA

Old Jan 17, 2019, 12:54 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Aeroplan peon
Originally Posted by RyanLHR
I thought it was in the T&C that if you do not take the return leg home then you have violated the T&C and could charge the full one way fare or face other penalties?
The penalty is they will cancel the return portion of the ticket - which was never intended to be used, so it doesn't matter.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 5:25 pm

Just don't add your frequent flyer number to the flight you plan on dropping the return.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 5:40 pm

Programs: BA - Blue > Bronze > Silver > Bronze > Blue
People miss flights all the time, if airlines charged everyone a grand for doing so, there would be carnage!
Funky Spike and watersign like this.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 8:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by windscar
Just don't add your frequent flyer number to the flight you plan on dropping the return.
Is there any reason why this is the case?
Old Mar 27, 2019, 9:18 am

Programs: BA Silver AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Cap'n Benj
People miss flights all the time, if airlines charged everyone a grand for doing so, there would be carnage!
Exactly this! They pretty much rely on people missing flights otherwise they wouldn't oversell.

Spike

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.