Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads

Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads

    Hide Wikipost
Old Jul 12, 19, 6:34 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: Prospero
Wiki Link
Current methods to check fare/booking class availability:
Print Wikipost

Old Feb 27, 19, 3:21 am
  #301  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: BHX
Programs: BA GGL CCR, Marriott Ti, HH Diamond, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card
Posts: 6,360
Originally Posted by peck View Post


Wozza - thank you very interesting. The WTP seat map is completely full, I guess some seats protected?

Ill certainly ask about an AUP, you never know. Iím kicking myself a bit when I booked the ticket the CW cost wasnít too bad, I should have just grabbed it then. Oh well you live and learn!
WTP seat map shows one available seat and two blocked (seats next to GCHs, most likely). So it seems there are 3 physically empty seats in WTP.

WT is fairly empty so other than a FLY-generated 'newly minted Silver card holder' upgrade from WT to WTP, there is unlikely to be any reason to roll people forward from WT to WTP.

CW is fairly light. The UD is full, with just 64A available, but this will be taken before take off. Downstairs it's pretty quiet. Hence them being prepared to sell more WTP seats than are physically available.

F has only 2 empty seats.

So chances of an op-up look minimal here; but they may well be prepared to sell you an AUP to CW; particularly with how empty the J cabin is downstairs.
Wozza2404 is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 5:21 am
  #302  
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 118
Could someone kindly check BA0033 - 18:45 01/03/19 - LHR to KUL

Thanks
Beergander is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 7:45 am
  #303  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: London
Programs: qantas | BAEC | Hilton Honors | Priority Pass
Posts: 407
Originally Posted by Beergander View Post
Could someone kindly check BA0033 - 18:45 01/03/19 - LHR to KUL

Thanks
Here you are:

BA 33 0 LHR
01/03/19 18:45 KUL
02/03/19 15:25 789
Daily 79% / 31m
F1 A0 J4 C1 D1 R0 I0 W9 E5 T0 Y9 B7 H5 K5 M5 L4 V1 S0 N0 Q0 O0 G2
peter h is online now  
Old Feb 27, 19, 9:14 am
  #304  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 189
Afternoon!

Could someone possibly check:

01/03/19 - BA179 - LHR/JFK
Ryanfozzie is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 9:34 am
  #305  
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: BHX
Programs: BA GGL CCR, Marriott Ti, HH Diamond, Cafe Nero Loyalty Card
Posts: 6,360
Originally Posted by Ryanfozzie View Post
Afternoon!

Could someone possibly check:

01/03/19 - BA179 - LHR/JFK
Sure. UK POS.

F6 A5 J3 C0 D0 R0 I0 W9 E0 T0 Y9 B9
H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N2 Q0 O0 G0
Wozza2404 is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 10:39 am
  #306  
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 189
Originally Posted by Wozza2404 View Post
Sure. UK POS.

F6 A5 J3 C0 D0 R0 I0 W9 E0 T0 Y9 B9
H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N2 Q0 O0 G0
Thank you very much!
Ryanfozzie is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 11:33 am
  #307  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Hi,

Please can someone check the below flights

14/10/2019 - LHR -Miami Int BA0207
02/11/2019 - Miami Int - LHR BA0208

Thanks
Hayley Michelle Ward is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 1:35 pm
  #308  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Left coast US or "a tiny island across the sea"
Programs: BAEC GCH, AA LTG
Posts: 1,828
Originally Posted by Hayley Michelle Ward View Post
Hi,

Please can someone check the below flights

14/10/2019 - LHR -Miami Int BA0207
02/11/2019 - Miami Int - LHR BA0208

Thanks
Here you go:

BA 207
LHR 10/14/19 10:40 AM
MIA 10/14/19 3:00 PM
744 Daily 75% / 38m
F9 A9 J9 C9 D9 R9 I9 W9 E5 T0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q9 O9 G0

BA 208
MIA 11/02/19 10:25 PM
LHR 11/03/19 10:55 AM
388 Daily 65% / 31m
F6 A0 J9 C9 D9 R9 I5 W9 E0 T0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N0 Q0 O0 G0

rb211.
RB211 is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 3:13 pm
  #309  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott Plat
Posts: 620
Originally Posted by Wozza2404 View Post
WTP seat map shows one available seat and two blocked (seats next to GCHs, most likely). So it seems there are 3 physically empty seats in WTP.

WT is fairly empty so other than a FLY-generated 'newly minted Silver card holder' upgrade from WT to WTP, there is unlikely to be any reason to roll people forward from WT to WTP.

CW is fairly light. The UD is full, with just 64A available, but this will be taken before take off. Downstairs it's pretty quiet. Hence them being prepared to sell more WTP seats than are physically available.

F has only 2 empty seats.

So chances of an op-up look minimal here; but they may well be prepared to sell you an AUP to CW; particularly with how empty the J cabin is downstairs.
Well they did sell me one, and I even managed to get one of the spare seats upstairs. Wasnít cheap though - $615. But I get a flat bed after a long 3 days and gold renewed for next year.

Thanks again for checking the numbers for me much appreciated.
Wozza2404 likes this.
peck is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 6:12 pm
  #310  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Programs: BA Silver, Amex Platinum
Posts: 5
Hello, please could a kind person share the load for today's flight below (note different return destination)? I'm hoping to buy an airport upgrade WTP=>J

BA286 SFO-LHR Feb 27 2019
BA 279 LHR-SJC Mar 06 2019
jfc100 is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 10:16 pm
  #311  
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Vancouver
Programs: BAEC Blue, Air Canada no status, Accorhotel Platinum
Posts: 36
Originally Posted by jfc100 View Post
Hello, please could a kind person share the load for today's flight below (note different return destination)? I'm hoping to buy an airport upgrade WTP=>J

BA286 SFO-LHR Feb 27 2019
BA 279 LHR-SJC Mar 06 2019
Sorry, by the time I saw this, could only get you Feb 28, (?the 27th flight already taken off)

BA 284 0 SFO
28/02/19 16:10 LHR
01/03/19 10:35 744
Daily
77% / 23m F1 A0 J3 C0 D0 R0 I0 W3 E1 T0 Y7 B5 H5 K4 M4 L2 V2 S1 N1 Q0 O0 G0

BA 279 0 LHR
06/03/19 12:50 SJC
06/03/19 15:55 789
Daily
66% / 50m F2 A1 J9 C1 D1 R0 I0 W9 E5 T0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q9 O0 G9
jeffnoone is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 10:22 pm
  #312  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Left coast US or "a tiny island across the sea"
Programs: BAEC GCH, AA LTG
Posts: 1,828
Originally Posted by jfc100 View Post
Hello, please could a kind person share the load for today's flight below (note different return destination)? I'm hoping to buy an airport upgrade WTP=>J

BA286 SFO-LHR Feb 27 2019
BA 279 LHR-SJC Mar 06 2019
Sorry - too late for tonight's 286 (one of my regular haunts!)

BA 279
LHR 03/06/19 12:50 PM
SJC 03/06/19 3:55 PM
789 Daily 66% / 50m
F2 A1 J9 C1 D1 R0 I0 W9 E5 T0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q9 O0 G9

rb211.
RB211 is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 10:50 pm
  #313  
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Programs: BA Silver, Amex Platinum
Posts: 5
Thanks RB. For the record, I paid $905 for the upgrade, and see plenty of empty J seats down here still (B744).
jfc100 is offline  
Old Feb 27, 19, 11:29 pm
  #314  
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Left coast US or "a tiny island across the sea"
Programs: BAEC GCH, AA LTG
Posts: 1,828
Originally Posted by jfc100 View Post
Thanks RB. For the record, I paid $905 for the upgrade, and see plenty of empty J seats down here still (B744).
Thanks for the price point jfc100. Seems in-line with other reports. Have a good flight!

rb211.
RB211 is offline  
Old Feb 28, 19, 5:08 am
  #315  
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Programs: BA Gold
Posts: 6
Greetings,

Please would someone be kind enough to check the loads for: BA2277 LGW-LAS 9th March 2019?


Thanks very much
toolio2000 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread