Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads

Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads

    Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 14, 21, 6:53 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: Prospero
Wiki Link
Current methods to check fare/booking class availability:
If you are requesting flight load / class availability, please provide the following:
1. Actual travel date (don't say tomorrow, or similar, as that is ambiguous given the global flyertalk membership)
2. Departure and arrival airport codes
3. Flight number
Thanks!
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 1, 22, 6:42 am
  #1861  
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Munich, Algarve, Sussex or S.F Bay Area
Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Posts: 3,654
Originally Posted by Eaunoire View Post
Is there a way to tell how many poug fares there might be for a flight by the fare buckets?
5 of us are travelling on 2 separate bookings in two weeks and we want to upgrade from WTP. Iím not sure if one of us upgrades first the offer would then disappear for the other booking.

its ba2166 tpa-lgw on Jan 15th.

thanks!
In principle, no. However, looking at the loading on that flight:

BA 2166 TPA LGW
01/15/22 4:55 PM

01/16/22 6:15 AM 777
Su,M,W,Th,Sa
NA / NA
J9 C9 D9 R9 I9 W4 E0 T0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q0 O9 G9

I see that Business looks wide open, as does Economy with Premium currently only offering 4 seats for sale in the most expensive bucket. This does lead me to believe that BA will want to free up some WT+ and this might be good for you. Check regularly on the App and in MMB and if nothing offered there then you can ask at the airport if there are any special upgrade offers. (AUP). Itís all speculation of course, but you might be lucky.
Tafflyer is offline  
Old Jan 1, 22, 7:14 am
  #1862  
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 95
Originally Posted by Tafflyer View Post
In principle, no. However, looking at the loading on that flight:

BA 2166 TPA LGW
01/15/22 4:55 PM

01/16/22 6:15 AM 777
Su,M,W,Th,Sa
NA / NA
J9 C9 D9 R9 I9 W4 E0 T0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q0 O9 G9

I see that Business looks wide open, as does Economy with Premium currently only offering 4 seats for sale in the most expensive bucket. This does lead me to believe that BA will want to free up some WT+ and this might be good for you. Check regularly on the App and in MMB and if nothing offered there then you can ask at the airport if there are any special upgrade offers. (AUP). Itís all speculation of course, but you might be lucky.
They are already offering it for £399 which seems like a good deal. Just wasnít sure if there would be 5 available for that price. If itís wide open then might be lucky. Thanks for checking!
Eaunoire is offline  
Old Jan 1, 22, 11:14 am
  #1863  
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: London
Programs: BAEC | qantas | IHG | Hilton Honors | Priority Pass | Nandos
Posts: 700
Originally Posted by jmj9905 View Post
Thanks. It has been this way for about a month. The other interesting thing is it only shows rows 5 thru 14?
Hi again! I've just seen someone on Facebook mention that this is a common issue on 3 class 777s with Club Suites. The suggested workaround was to use the Royal Jordanian site to see the full seat map.
peter h is offline  
Old Jan 1, 22, 4:02 pm
  #1864  
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Charlottesville, Va. USA
Posts: 1,637
Originally Posted by peter h View Post
Hi again! I've just seen someone on Facebook mention that this is a common issue on 3 class 777s with Club Suites. The suggested workaround was to use the Royal Jordanian site to see the full seat map.
Thanks. I just tried it. Got to mmb and put the pnr number in. It brought my reservation up. When I scrolled down to the services section it had my seat assignments and a button for the seat map. It would not bring up the seat map? Again, I do want to thank you for all your help on this.
jmj9905 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 22, 1:50 am
  #1865  
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Programs: Aegean Airlines Gold, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Malaysian
Posts: 1,704
BA2733

Could someone check BA2733 ACE-LHR on 03/01/22 please
gallagher is offline  
Old Jan 2, 22, 1:59 am
  #1866  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: FRA, JFK
Programs: BAEC GGL, A3*G, Bonvoy Gold, HH Gold
Posts: 707
Originally Posted by gallagher View Post
Could someone check BA2733 ACE-LHR on 03/01/22 please
Code:
                                                                     Frequency
Flight        Stops  Depart             Arrive             Aircraft  Reliability     Available Classes
0 Connections
BA 2733       0      ACE                LHR                32N       Su,M,T,Th,F,Sa  J9 C9 D9 R9 I0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 N9 O0 Q0 S9 G0 
                     03/01/22 12:15 PM  03/01/22 4:30 PM             100% / 0m
gallagher likes this.
Chiller3333 is offline  
Old Jan 2, 22, 3:11 am
  #1867  
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: London, UK
Posts: 21,507
This thread has now been archived. Please follow the link below to view the replacement thread

Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum
alex67500 likes this.
Prospero is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread