Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2019, 2:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
ba.com: technical issues tracker
Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2019, 1:49 am

Programs: M&M, BA Silver, Accor LeClub Gold
I've been trying to change the date of the outbound leg of LCY - DUS - LCY since yesterday. After selecting the flight I'd like to change to I get a message saying 'Sorry, your chosen fare has sold out'. However this happens regardless of which flight I try to change to.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 9:23 am

Programs: BAEC Gold-GGL
My Account is showing no upcoming bookings (I'm going to Kiev on 4 April!) and when I input my booking ref it says there's a technical issue and to try later. First noticed this yesterday when trying to get into MMB to check details of my upcoming trip.

I do find that the most basic of tasks fail to work in Firefox and I regularly have to close and reopen the browser to get it to work. Simple things like getting it to recognise airports when doing a flight search or allowing me to select a travel date.
Skipcool3 likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 9:59 am

Programs: HiltonH. Gold Starwood Gold BA BLUES! Mucci.
Fluffy Mitten I have the same issue.
Old Mar 23, 2019, 10:12 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
I haven't been able to see my upcoming bookings on Chrome for Mac for ages. Works fine on Safari though so now I just have to use a dedicated browser for BA....
Old Mar 24, 2019, 1:57 pm

I cant see any of my bookings on the website, although i can see them on the android app. Have reported via Twitter.
Old Mar 25, 2019, 2:07 pm

Programs: BAEC
Having the same issue - no bookings showing on the website, fine on my iPhone. Oddly the problem seemed to emerge exactly as an Avios booking (slightly complex one using a Lloyds voucher) ticketed.

Also reported via Twitter - they know about the issue but have no idea when it will be fixed and just recommend using MMB in the meantime.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:24 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3*G, LH FTL, IHG Diamond
Joining the crowd here, on the websites all bookings gone, when you tried to add them manually with booking reference "an error occcured". Still visible in the app though.
I wonder if BA shared IT with Lufthansa? :P
Old Mar 26, 2019, 5:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
A few workarounds are flagged up in this separate thread >>> Booking not showing
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:14 am

Programs: BA, Virgin, Lufthansa
I'm flying LHR > SFO on Sat, when I log into BA I get a "We are missing some passenger details" message about the booking, but when I go into MMB it tells me all the API information is complete!

Any ideas?
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Logging into ba.com gives me the old-style home page today. And, of course, I can't see any upcoming bookings.
Old Mar 26, 2019, 6:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by dajdavies
I'm flying LHR > SFO on Sat, when I log into BA I get a "We are missing some passenger details" message about the booking, but when I go into MMB it tells me all the API information is complete!

Any ideas?
I was getting the same on my LHR-TXL and TXL-LHR flights last week. I ignored it and had no issues at either end.
dajdavies likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 12:48 am

Programs: BA exec, HHonors Diamond
Anyone had issues using the BA app and or BA.com in Taipei? I keep getting “blocked” unable to log in. The app and BA.com have been fine in HKG on the way here.
i am presently in the CX lounge in TPE and have the same “blocked” response using CX WiFi and / or my data network.

Will be back in HKG shortly , hopefully able to log in there.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 4:09 am

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Yet again I cannot access my bookings via the desktop site. Yesterday, I couldn't see them. Today, I can see them but as soon as I click into MMB I get error messages.

Weirdly, I can access them via the app and mobile site.

BA's IT is a total joke.
Old Mar 27, 2019, 5:37 am
dnw

Originally Posted by ptr120
I've been trying to change the date of the outbound leg of LCY - DUS - LCY since yesterday. After selecting the flight I'd like to change to I get a message saying 'Sorry, your chosen fare has sold out'. However this happens regardless of which flight I try to change to.
Having exactly the same problem on a LGW-PMI-LCY booking in September. Whatever combination of flight, day and class I choose to change to I receive the same message at the final stage "Sorry, your chosen fare has sold out." Clearly an error.

Did you call up in the end and get the off-line fee waived?
Old Mar 27, 2019, 6:02 am

Can't book hire car using Avios via ba.com desktop

I wonder if anyone else has this problem? I'm trying to book an Avis hire car via ba.com using Avios, but I keep getting a message that says "Something went wrong. We're sorry. The car you selected is no longer available. Please select a different car." (I've tried a few 'different cars' now!). I've tried in both Safari and Firefox. Can you book hire cars via the Executive Club phone line?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.