Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2019, 2:20 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
ba.com: technical issues tracker
Please post any technical problems you're experiencing on ba.com below. Include platform, operating system and browser details as necessary.
Print Wikipost

Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2019, 5:54 pm

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Angry Seating plans

Cannot find the link to seating plans. There is no link from 'Travel Classes' which is the obvious place for it.

Can get there by using Google, but not from the BA website. And what happened to the Search function!!!!
Old Jan 28, 2019, 7:30 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Originally Posted by BA or bust
Cannot find the link to seating plans. There is no link from 'Travel Classes' which is the obvious place for it.

Can get there by using Google, but not from the BA website. And what happened to the Search function!!!!

You can get there directly from the BA website and for seat maps go into Routes and Timetables/Our AIrcraft/Explore Our Fleet/ choose the type of aircraft and click on it. You will then see an option for the seating plans.

Or go into Before You Fly, Seating and get in from there re cabins.

Easy peasy. You really need to look harder

Pete

Last edited by PETER01; Jan 28, 2019 at 7:35 pm
Old Jan 29, 2019, 3:50 am

Programs: BA Silver
Is anyone else having issues submitting meals/transport cost claim after canx flight. Tried 3 times today, different browsers and get same:

Sorry, there is a problem

It looks like we are experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment. If you were in the middle of submitting a complaint or claim, your information will have been lost.We’re very sorry for this inconvenience. Please try again later or contact our Customer Relations team for anything urgent.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 4:09 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Suddenly, last week, they were saying that I had still to imput addtional passenger information. Now HI's passport was coming to the end of its span - but we had to re-enter everything and still it said we had info to enter. In the end I called the Gold Line and they checked and said that it was dine and to refresh my browser and come back later. It didn't work but since we've flown the sector the glitch has vanished.

It drives me mad the way when you are making a booking, if you see a cheaper fare on another day on the return, you have to redo the outbound again. So frustrating - I hate this new design and the garish red all over the screen.

I've also had the thing stick in the middle of a transaction so you do not know whether it has taken the money or not.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 9:32 am

Programs: BAEC bouncing from Blue to Gold to Blue VSFC Red CXGreen Club Accor Platinum Hilton Silver.
I have got the problem with both the BA website and app showing no bookings and I should have 6. I'm Using OSX 10.14.4 Safari 10.1 and an iPhone on iOS 12.2 and one on iOS 12.1.3
John
Old Jan 31, 2019, 9:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by thejohn
I have got the problem with both the BA website and app showing no bookings and I should have 6.
This is a routine and regular glitch. You can still get into your bookings using the locator for each, and normally the bookings list will reappear before long.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 10:09 am

Programs: BAEC bouncing from Blue to Gold to Blue VSFC Red CXGreen Club Accor Platinum Hilton Silver.
Originally Posted by Globaliser
This is a routine and regular glitch. You can still get into your bookings using the locator for each, and normally the bookings list will reappear before long.
Normally yes you can but if I enter the Locator number it just sits there saying loading. But if I don't login and use the landing page it logs in okay using the locator number and surname.So it seems an BAEC issue.
John
Old Jan 31, 2019, 11:14 am

Similar issues today for me, what is wrong with BA IT? I receive an email stating I need to complete passenger information for an upcoming reservation. As I was reading it on my phone I pressed the link to go to the offending PNR and of course it says I am 100% complete and nothing is required (as it has been since I originally made the reservation). Not content with this I decided to use the website to make sure..... "We cannot locate any bookings for this account". I have about 4 or 5 active ones presently. I go to the app and the reservations are all listed.... then it bumps me out as I'm looking at it and I have to re log in. #Useless .

Last edited by worldtrav; Jan 31, 2019 at 11:15 am Reason: Typo
Old Jan 31, 2019, 12:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold
GGL line confirmed this to be a widespread problem today, all my upcoming 8 bookings have vanished form my BAEC account online
Old Jan 31, 2019, 12:22 pm

For 3 days now "book a flight with avios" goes to a generic error page. Have tried multiple browsers/computers. Is this typical?
20-Horse likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 2:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP; BoNVoY Tit LTP
Bookings don't load and MMB on my computer can't find tomorrow's booking (which I can see on the app...though the app logs me out each time I close it, despite having ticked the keep me logged in box).
Old Jan 31, 2019, 2:54 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold; Le Club Accorhotels Plat; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ckendall
Bookings don't load and MMB on my computer can't find tomorrow's booking (which I can see on the app...though the app logs me out each time I close it, despite having ticked the keep me logged in box).
Same for me, but no issue seeing them on a phone app
Old Jan 31, 2019, 6:25 pm

Programs: DL DM-2MM, BA Gold, A3 Gold, AF Plat
I am new to BA this past year...I must say, I have been shocked with how bad the website functions. I feel like I have been thrown back to the late 90's or early 2000s. I have had the same problem today with losing bookings. My experience flying, agents..etc...has been great. The digital platform sucks BIGLY.
Old Feb 3, 2019, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by just_starting

This keeps happening to me - I log out of one account and into another, and instead of my own bookings I see the other person's bookings all listed in my account, just like if they were my own. I can even go into MMB and edit them as I please.

I've had this happen even hours after logging out before. This is somewhat concerning and strongly puts me off ever logging into my account from a public computer!
I'm having the same issue. I logged in on an colleague's computer and saw his bookings. He had logged out earlier in the day.

Terrible, careless and absolutely ridiculous from a privacy point of view.
just_starting likes this.

Last edited by mrandery; Feb 3, 2019 at 10:07 am
Old Feb 3, 2019, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Fitch I have a slight variant on this:
  • logged in no issues
  • can see full list of bookings
  • when I click on a booking an interstitial loads and I have to re-enter PNR and surname
  • works fine thereafter
Had it for a while (2-3 weeks ?)

More of an annoyance than anything but would be curious to know if anyone has had similar ?

Same issue here. Been like this for a while. At least since last November.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.