Celebs on BA | 2019 edition

Old Jun 3, 2019, 2:59 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Can we try and keep on track, we seem to be heading back to pointless posts from people who don't know who other people are.

Either Google it, or remain in ignorant bliss.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by alexwuk
Jermaine Jenas in Club from Madrid yesterday. BA rather unkindly sat him next to an Asian fellow wearing a Liverpool cap (who had GGL tags).
Of what relevance is this detail to the story? Unless you're somehow suggesting that this fact contributed to the unkindness shown by BA?
TrainDriverSparky likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 10:47 am

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
Old Jun 3, 2019, 10:54 am

Programs: "Only" 50,000 TPs until BA GGLfL
Originally Posted by grantsteve
Of what relevance is this detail to the story? Unless you're somehow suggesting that this fact contributed to the unkindness shown by BA?
Duly removed, and no I didn't mean to imply BA's unkindess was anything other than parking Mr Jenas next to happy Liverpool fan - CE was replete with disappointed Spurs fans (as was the cockpit).
Liverpool are renowned for have a significant Asian fanbase: the fellow in the Group 1 boarding queue on my flight to MAD was Singaporean and had flown over that night especially, despite not having a ticket for the game - impressive commitment to the cause.
dougzz and grantsteve like this.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 2:29 pm

Originally Posted by alexwuk
Duly removed, and no I didn't mean to imply BA's unkindess was anything other than parking Mr Jenas next to happy Liverpool fan - CE was replete with disappointed Spurs fans (as was the cockpit).
Liverpool are renowned for have a significant Asian fanbase: the fellow in the Group 1 boarding queue on my flight to MAD was Singaporean and had flown over that night especially, despite not having a ticket for the game - impressive commitment to the cause.
Appreciated, thanks for editing and clarifying.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 9:17 pm

Originally Posted by Magic01273
Minor? He's a hot property in Hollywood right now I think. Certainly ranks above the Spice Girls, Dec and Michael Gove...at least in my books.
I was pouring a Gin and Tonic at the SFO BA Galleries lounge on my way to a work trip and he casually chatted with me as we were pouring our drinks. Of course I did not go gaga all over it and just had a casual conversation. We toasted and then parted ways! This was a few years back!
Old Jun 6, 2019, 12:19 am

Programs: BAEC. Gold
Originally Posted by danielonn
I was pouring a Gin and Tonic at the SFO BA Galleries lounge on my way to a work trip and he casually chatted with me as we were pouring our drinks. Of course I did not go gaga all over it and just had a casual conversation. We toasted and then parted ways! This was a few years back!
What Michael Gove?
Old Jun 6, 2019, 7:47 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
The TV adaptation of the book Good Omens which he co wrote with Sir Terry Pratchett is about to start on Amazon Prime. So very well could have been.
Although Neil is not a big drinker …
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold for Life
Clare Balding in MAN lounge awaiting BA 1407 to LHR (which this evening is the BEA retro livery A319)
DeathSlam likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 12:03 pm

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by JSM8
Clare Balding in MAN lounge awaiting BA 1407 to LHR (which this evening is the BEA retro livery A319)
I was just about to post the same thing!

I’m sat (wearing a blue Gillette and glasses) on the bar chairs overlooking the atrium, right behind Clare.

Last edited by MaxFlyer; Jun 6, 2019 at 12:10 pm
Old Jun 6, 2019, 12:51 pm
Fairmont Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by MaxFlyer
I was just about to post the same thing!
I’m sat (wearing a blue Gillette and glasses) on the bar chairs overlooking the atrium, right behind Clare.

Hope you managed to hook up
bullroot likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 2:05 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Mick Hucknall was in the T3 Flounge on 24th May while I was on my way to CPT, no idea where he went.

He was sitting with his family right by the champagne bar/entrance, would have expected a celeb to avoid attention in a quiet corner.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by 1010101
You'd struggle to find anyone in the Western world who doesn't know who the Spice Girls are ^
Some kind of celebrity chefs?
nilsfr69 likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingScientist
Some kind of celebrity chefs?
Do they do a wicked tikka masala?
Old Jun 6, 2019, 11:32 pm

Programs: BAEC. Gold
Originally Posted by carrotjuice

Do they do a wicked tikka masala?
if you really really want
Howard Long and IAMORGAN like this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.