Premium Fare Deals | 2019 edition

Hide Wikipost
Old Apr 20, 19, 8:07 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: alexwuk
Wiki Link
Current Business Class Deals

Europe

LGW-AMS BA 165
LHR-HEL BA 247
MAN-HEL BA 402

Middle East
MAD-TLV IB 563

Asia
ARN-DEL QR1.200
ARN-HKG QR 1.280
ARN-BKK QR 1.302
BUD-HKT QR 1.315
OSL-SIN QR 1.331

Oceania
ARN-PER CX2.051
OSL-PER QR 2.238
OSL-BNE CX 2.263
HEL-SYD QR 2.274
BUD-MEL QR 2.349
BUD-AKL QR 2.364
OSL-ADL CX 2.450

North America
AMS-YUL AA/BA 1.276
BHX-LAS AA/BA/EI 1.383
OSL-LAX AA/BA/AY 1.434
AMS-YVR AA/BA 1.594
OSL/ARN-HNL AA/BA 1.933

South America
LIS-GRU LA 1.050 (can be routed via LHR both ways)
GVA-UIO IB1.399
MAD-BOG/UIO/LIM IB/LA from 1.426

Africa
ALC-CAI BA 911
AMS-JNB IB 1.240
Print Wikipost

Old May 8, 19, 10:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Beaulieu View Post
Just booked INV-LHR-MAD-BOS-PHX-LAX-MIA-CHS-LHR-INV for 955 or so. Not bad haul for 760TP.

The current year.
That is indeed very good. Would you care to share any more details?
Old May 9, 19, 12:24 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by webstereo View Post
That is indeed very good. Would you care to share any more details?
I assume this was during the flash INV deal back in March? Not available now
Vasco Pridat likes this.
Old May 11, 19, 4:12 pm

Hello everyone - I'm struggling to book this on the BA site in an I selling class - I think it is the multi city bit that is pushing it to D on the outbound and therefore pushing up the overall price (I think). If I do it just as a return to SYD I can see I class availability. I've switched the selling city between LON and OSL and get similar results on the ITA Matrix. Dates are semi fixed on the outbound, I have to leave after 08/01 and looking for 2 tickets.

The perfect ticket would be to book the SYD/MEL to Perth connection on the BA codeshare with Qantas, but that really pushes the price up so happy to try and get an avois flight there

Anybody got any suggestions?
Old May 11, 19, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by glennnn View Post
I'm struggling to book this on the BA site in an I selling class - I think it is the multi city bit that is pushing it to D on the outbound and therefore pushing up the overall price (I think). If I do it just as a return to SYD I can see I class availability. I've switched the selling city between LON and OSL and get similar results on the ITA Matrix. Dates are semi fixed on the outbound, I have to leave after 08/01 and looking for 2 tickets.
I can't see this itinerary being offered on ba.com. What I can see is an inbound combination of BA7405 --> BA12 --> BA762, but that has no I class availability on BA7405 so the website is pushing you into D class on the inbound. (The outbound prices in I class, as far as I can see.) As you say, QF71 has I class, so I would have thought that the obvious next thing to try would be the phone, specifically asking for QF71. And if it's priced in GBP, you might save your credit card forex fee if it charges one.
glennnn likes this.
Old May 14, 19, 1:22 am

West Coast for 1,250 ish summer and most of the year; mainly mid week departs - noted over on Premium Fares forum :

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31098991-post1.html
rockflyertalk likes this.
Old May 15, 19, 10:47 am

hi all. im trying to find a way to get something decent in J from LHR - BOM Jan 2020. im also open to other airports to BOM that i can get to easily from London.

any help at all with this would be much appreciated as im at a loose end!

thank u
Old May 15, 19, 10:56 am

Programs: BA Gold, EI Platinum, VS Silver
Originally Posted by claptonalex View Post
hi all. im trying to find a way to get something decent in J from LHR - BOM Jan 2020. im also open to other airports to BOM that i can get to easily from London.

any help at all with this would be much appreciated as im at a loose end!

thank u
Which days are you after (if you have specific dates)? There's a bunch of pretty good value flights cropping up from various EX-EU departure points, but if you have specific dates in mind let me know and I can have a look!
Old May 15, 19, 11:03 am

really appreciate your help.

im kind of flexible. so as soon after 2nd of jan as poss. coming back 28-32 days later. cheapest option being the best option

Originally Posted by Breadstick77 View Post
Which days are you after (if you have specific dates)? There's a bunch of pretty good value flights cropping up from various EX-EU departure points, but if you have specific dates in mind let me know and I can have a look!
Old May 16, 19, 1:09 am

Programs: BA Gold, EI Platinum, VS Silver
Originally Posted by claptonalex View Post
really appreciate your help.

im kind of flexible. so as soon after 2nd of jan as poss. coming back 28-32 days later. cheapest option being the best option
For those rough dates, the following seems to come out cheapest.

And some more:

The top result details are as follows:

Hope this helps!
Old May 16, 19, 1:33 am

Programs: BAEC - Silver
AMS - SEA - YVR - AMS 1750 in BA J for peak summer season travel, was as low as 1650 on some dates and 1500 for a straight return (to YVR I think).
TedToToe likes this.
Old May 19, 19, 4:51 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Accor LeClub Gold
At Christmas time, LHR-SFO return in F for 1,800 as reported by Luxury Travel Diary (they say it is a mistake fare)

https://www.luxurytraveldiary.com/20...e-81-discount/
Old May 19, 19, 5:16 am

Programs: qantas | BAEC | Hilton Honors | Priority Pass
Originally Posted by wilsnunn View Post
At Christmas time, LHR-SFO return in F for 1,800 as reported by Luxury Travel Diary (they say it is a mistake fare)

https://www.luxurytraveldiary.com/20...e-81-discount/
If you wanted a few more TPs and a little less luxury, you could route through PHL for the same price.

https://www.google.com/flights#flt=/...;sc:f;sd:1;t:f
Old May 19, 19, 4:22 pm

Programs: BAEC silver
After finding a good fare in first from Inv to Mco in april this year. Ive just looked and from 8/1-27/3 ( outbound tue,wed,thur, inbound tue,wed) you can do CW return from Gla to Mco or Mia for 1395 . Also can go via Ord /Mia in First on select days for 1608 on outbound and CW on inbound .It is cheaper from Inv by 200 for the dates I checked in early March.
Old May 20, 19, 2:19 am

Programs: BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat, SPG Gold
Heads up, and a nod to the premium fares forum, but of particular interest for BA flyers:

MAD-MEX non-stop return in J for 1000. Also from other Spanish cities via MAD for not much more as well as to Cancun and Monterey. Only available on the Iberia website and not found by Google Flights or ITA Matrix.
Old May 20, 19, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by Tafflyer View Post
Heads up, and a nod to the premium fares forum, but of particular interest for BA flyers:

MAD-MEX non-stop return in J for 1000. Also from other Spanish cities via MAD for not much more as well as to Cancun and Monterey. Only available on the Iberia website and not found by Google Flights or ITA Matrix.
Travel periods?

Search this Thread