Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA not showing bookings

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2018, 5:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
BA not showing bookings

BA.COM is currently not displaying any of my bookings. Entering the PNR manually into MMB causes the system to hang while saying "Loading, please wait ...". I have heard about this before from others but never experienced it myself. Just very wary since I have a booking to LGW tomorrow and connection from LHR. I need to spot any delays or cancellation as quickly as possible to allow a reroute via LHR or MAD.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 5:51 am

The App is also having problems, and keeps logging me out today, nor is it able to show my bookings.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 5:54 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Same here - right at OLCI. Eventually managed to add the booking manually on the website and after being thrown out several times got through OLCI and emailed the BPs. Website now showing future bookings for me but still no joy on the app.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:14 am

Programs: BAEC blue dust
Originally Posted by rossmacd
The App is also having problems, and keeps logging me out today, nor is it able to show my bookings.
My app (on Android if it makes a difference) is showing all my bookings just fine.

For those of you trying to OLCI, any joy with going through CheckMyTrip? I was able to check in using their app last January when neither the BA app nor the website would let me.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:19 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I was experiencing the same problem but it seems to be working again now.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:19 am

Programs: AVIS presidents club, BA GGL, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum Elite
Yeh same here. Logged me out and now won’t show any of my booking either. Useless as per usual.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
It’s hopeless

it either says I don’t have a booking or crashes and logs me out of the app because there is a delay on the flight or because can OLCI isn’t availabile on the route - CGN - LGW

then flight status doesn’t recognise the flight number (because it doesn’t recognise your route either ...)

great when you get an alert for a sale but need to know if your is delayed or cancelled because of the drone disruption!
HarryKUK likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:36 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
App has been dodgy for 24 hours now.

Seems to be linked to the fact that upcoming bookings aren't properly working - but the default of getting logged out every time I use the app is becoming somewhat boring...
Old Dec 20, 2018, 6:37 am

Programs: BA Silver, AmEx Platinum, AVIS Presidents Club, Marriott Titanium Elite

OLCI not working for a flight tomorrow, also can’t check flight status of the inbound as neither flight number or the route is working for me. I can’t imagine the added disruption from the drone issue is helping anything along. Maybe a sudden surge in users is the problem?
Old Dec 20, 2018, 7:02 am
gms

Programs: BA Gold / GfL, Hilton Diamond
My Android app seems to be working again and showing bookings, but the iPhone / iOS app is just blank, not showing anything.

If it is due to extra demand resulting from the Gatwick problems, then BA needs to do some serious stress testing of its services. They should be able to cope with such disruption events (whatever the cause).
Old Dec 20, 2018, 7:02 am

my booking for the 3rd is also missing
Old Dec 20, 2018, 7:14 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by HarryKUK

.... Maybe a sudden surge in users is the problem? ....
Maybe, however my issues with the app started 3-4 hours before the drones were spotted yesterday, so I doubt it's the main cause. I am sure that the extra load can't be helping though.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 8:00 am

Programs: BAEC
All five current bookings are missing from my app and ba.com also. One of them is for Saturday
Old Dec 20, 2018, 8:02 am

My two one-way bookings (with one being this Saturday) still show. Hoping to have the plane to myself!
Old Dec 20, 2018, 8:27 am

Programs: BA GGL
It's off and on. Sometimes they're there, other times they vanish. I need to do a check-in in a moment too, so hope it'll work!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.