Search

New BA Cityflyer London City to Split

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2018, 7:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
New BA Cityflyer London City to Split

NEW ROUTE

Can’t see anything about this but great and interesting choice, definitely the premium leisure target market. Surprised no Sunday rotation not even on the back of something from the provinces over the weekend but I guess a Thu/Fri to Mon allows a nice cheeky weekend

London City to Split

LCY 1445-1830 SPU Mondays and Thursdays

LCY 1410-1745 SPU Fridays

SPU 1920-2055 LCY Mondays and Thursdays

SPU 1830-2005 LCY Friday
tedcruz and abersoch3254 like this.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 7:50 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
New route certainly, but not a new destination, LHR-SPU makes appearances from time to time. And Split is certainly a place I would recommend for both site seeing and eating, without the crowds of Dubrovnik. Some related threads with some extra information

Split Airport - BA531

Split airport lounge

Not as interesting / terrifying a landing as DBV but still a good one.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 8:06 am

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
In the meantime, JSI (Skiathos) is going to 4 weekly (instead of 3). New flight on Fridays.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 8:34 am

Programs: BA GGL
Not seeing a whole heap of Avios availability on this route; did I miss the boat, or is it still being loaded?
Old Dec 19, 2018, 10:48 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by armouredant
Not seeing a whole heap of Avios availability on this route; did I miss the boat, or is it still being loaded?
You won’t see a heap, there’s only 6 sectors per week for a short summer season, grab them if you see them.
armouredant likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 1:05 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
This route begins on 21 June.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.