CE or F Availability (upgrade from WT+)

Old Jan 18, 2019, 11:37 am
Original Poster

CE or F Availability (upgrade from WT+)

I have booked LHR-MIA in WT+
Flight will leave Heathrow on 02.03.19

Can I expect that avios seats will become available? I like to uprgade to CW.
What are your Experiences?
Is there any specific time window?

thank you
Old Jan 18, 2019, 12:22 pm

Programs: All the usual suspects
My experience is that you won't find any specific moment when reward seats become available if at all. Just keep checking back and you may get a pleasant surprise.

Other opinions are available
Old Jan 18, 2019, 12:28 pm

I can tell you for 100% that there will not be any CE availability unfortunately.
Old Jan 18, 2019, 1:03 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Could you clarify which of the 3 flights it is? The A380 (BA209) seems very unlikely for First, since just 2 seats are left and I suspect they will end up being earmarked for Club World upgrades. In other words CW is also very busy on that service. WTP less so, but it wouldn't surprise me if upper deck goes out full even if main deck doesn't. You would have more chance on the last 747 service, BA211 but it looks quite busy generally and we are still a long way from departure day.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.