Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer time Marriott points to Avios

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2018, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum Premier , BA Silver, Miles and More Silver, Windham Rewards Diamond
Transfer time Marriott points to Avios

Hello,
Can you please share your experiences in transfer time needed to get Marriott rewards points to BA Exec Club Avios account.

The T&C from Marriott say "up to six weeks" An enigma to me why any electronic transaction could take weeks in 2018...
My experience with transfer from Marriott Rewards to Lufhansa Miles and More was less than 24h to get the miles on my MM account.

I am currently 'holding' a redemption booking as I am missing 10K Avios which I have transferred from MR ... I cannot afford to wait six weeks

Thanks
Old Dec 11, 2018, 11:09 am

Programs: BA GfL, Marriott TfL, Hertz 5*
Prior to the Marriott Rewards/Starwood merger (aug 18th ?) my transfers typically took 2-3 working days, I haven’t attempted any transfers since the merger.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 11:15 am

Programs: BA GfL, Marriott TfL, Hertz 5*
There is data in the Marriott Rewards forum wiki for MR -> BAEC which suggests 48 hours for recent transfers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.