Wiki Posts
Search

CPT connections

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2018, 3:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, *A Gold, Hertz President's Circle, HHonors Diamond
CPT connections

What would be the minimum connection time I should leave between arriving on the LGW-CPT service and connecting to a domestic service (BA/Comair) - on separate PNRs?
Old Dec 6, 2018, 5:05 am

Programs: BAEC
My experiences in CPT have all been fairly positive, with processing reasonably fast (especially if you get off first). I don't know how good the time keeping is on the LGW-CPT, but assuming everything is to schedule, 2 hours connection would be ok, but I'd be happier with 3 . Hold luggage always seems to be on the belt before the last passengers have been processed by immigration.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 5:43 am

Programs: KLM Plat for Life , BA Gold, HH Silver, (Other half Diamond), IHG Gold
CPT can be quick but on the other hand i have waited for 45 mins at immigration recently. I would be fretting with anything less than 3 hours. Domestic check in can take a while depending on status / cabin.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 7:19 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
LHR-DUR is the other option here, being the only longhaul, and one of the few flights of any description, arriving at that unGodly hour, you are going to get a good arrival / transfer experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.