Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Holding booking for 2 pax for 72 hours (fee paid) but confim only one: possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holding booking for 2 pax for 72 hours (fee paid) but confim only one: possible?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2018, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Oneworld

I want to hold a reservation for 72 hours for two people (£10 fee each), but it may transpire that only one can actually travel. Would that be allowed or would I have to abandon and try to rebook at what could be a much higher price? I can't make two separate reservations because the second passenger is my 9 year old daughter and she needs to have an adult companion. She is the one who might not travel.

EDIT: Having opened this thread, I can't actually see the hold flight facility. This is odd as it normally appears very clearly. Could this be due to the proximity of the travel date which would be Dec 18?

Last edited by BrianWBrazil; Dec 5, 2018 at 9:28 am
Old Dec 5, 2018, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by BrianWBrazil
I want to hold a reservation for 72 hours for two people (£10 fee each), but it may transpire that only one can actually travel. Would that be allowed or would I have to abandon and try to rebook at what could be a much higher price? I can't make two separate reservations because the second passenger is my 9 year old daughter and she needs to have an adult companion. She is the one who might not travel.

EDIT: Having opened this thread, I can't actually see the hold flight facility. This is odd as it normally appears very clearly. Could this be due to the proximity of the travel date which would be Dec 18?
You can confirm just one passenger/not all passengers but you can also make bookimg for just child over the phone.

Could it be because of this?

Terms and Conditions

• Not available for flights departing within 21 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.