Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New Summer 2019 Destinations: Heathrow to Ljubljana and Montpellier

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Summer 2019 Destinations: Heathrow to Ljubljana and Montpellier

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2018, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Silver, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, AMEX plat
Originally Posted by :D!
Mon and Fri according to the article and the press release.
Very strange. When it first came out it said Mon and Thurs, and indeed when I was pricing the flights originally it was showing as Mon and Thurs. But I can see now it has changed to Mon and Fri.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 6:29 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: Lowly BAEC Bronze, VS, IHG Platinum, HHonors Gold, Hotels.com Gold
Originally Posted by florens
In ET, I can see all buckets shown as 0 except B and Y, thus the high price. In CE, only D, C and J sell, no I or R.
I'll give it a couple of weeks, and see what happens!

EDIT: Just checked and fares look loads better now than when I checked this morning. Maybe Google Flights was having a moment.

My plan is exactly as you recommend - maybe one night in Ljubljana and 2 nights at Lake Bled.

Hope all is good with you, florens!
florens likes this.

Last edited by rhivolution; Dec 5, 2018 at 6:36 am
Old Dec 5, 2018, 6:36 am

Programs: Mucci, BA GGL/CCR
I've just booked to go to LJU for the August Bank Holiday weekend. It's somewhere I've fancied visiting for a while but not flying EasyJet!
Old Dec 5, 2018, 8:15 am
Suspended

Programs: *A G, OW S.
LJU is one of my business routes at present and I use LX via ZRH, there's nothing in that schedule to make me change my mind, even going on holiday I wouldn't want a return that late in the evening with a whole day of delays built in to it.
lhrpete likes this.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by Mike P
I've just booked to go to LJU for the August Bank Holiday weekend. It's somewhere I've fancied visiting for a while but not flying EasyJet!
Snap! If you fancy meeting up at some point let me know.
Old Dec 6, 2018, 9:20 pm

Programs: BA GGL
Was briefly excited by the LJU flight... Until I saw the flight times. Ugh.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 11:34 am

Ljubljana is an absolutely fantastic city, glad they've added this.

We had to travel with Wizz when we went two years ago which does prevent returning!
Old Dec 8, 2018, 4:49 am
Hilton 10+ BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
For people wanting to visit Ljubljana but do not like the flight times then Adria Airways has several flights to London and is quite good.
I do recommend it, it is a cute little capital, perfect for a relaxing weekend strolling around. The Slon hotel is very good and I would recommend Cacao for a mid afternoon break.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 4:09 am

A quick one to say that the new Ljubljana/LJU service, originally planned with 319 equipment, will now operate with 320 (FRI) and 321 (MON).

G
FlyerTalker39574 likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 6:51 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze; ALL Gold
That part of the world makes a good two-centre holiday - out to Ljubljana Monday, very scenic train journey to Zagreb, and back from there Saturday (in that order because of the flight times).
Old Mar 20, 2019, 7:13 am

Programs: BA Silver
Much easier now than a couple of years ago when i crossed the Solvenia/Croatia Non Schengen./ Schengen border twice on a two centre, five day holiday. Buses are better that trains btw, though there may be queues.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.