Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Do you think anyone at BA takes any notice of what we say?

Do you think anyone at BA takes any notice of what we say?

Old Dec 15, 2018, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
3 minor complaints/feedback

Hi

I have just used the complaint form on BA.com to raise 3 minor issues ( the complaint form now lists the recent flights so you only have to click on the relevant flights) during my recent EDI-HKG flights via LON & BCN

BCN-LHR- Delay whislt waiting for a stand ( not BAs fault) then waiting for the stand guidance to be turned on and for agent to drive the jetty to the aircraft
HKG-LHR Seat not quite fully flat, footstool falling (reported on board, lack of amenity kit and bottled water ( fixed when I asked the cabin crew) ( Club world)
LHR-EDI- Lack of scones for afternoon tea and rushed service ) ( apologies- this was in Club Europe)

I emphasised that these were more general feedback comments rather tham minor complaints ( even with the seat I mangaed to rest quite well) with the aim of providing feedback to improve the service and that overall the flights were good. I am not looking for any Avios but just feeding back.

Regards

TBS

Last edited by The _Banking_Scot; Dec 15, 2018 at 3:09 pm
Old Dec 15, 2018, 2:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold
BoB food & drink still exists on short haul. So, no.
TRISTAR1979 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.