Current membership kit contents

Old Nov 28, 2018, 12:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat, BA GGL, VA Silver, SQ Gold, IHG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
Current membership kit contents

Does anyone here have a photo of the current contents of the bronze/silver/gold membership kit contents ie. obtained when gaining a status level?
Old Nov 28, 2018, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
ISTR our last Gold renewal packs just contained the memebership card with no luggage tags.

Not been ‘promoted’ for a while, though, so can’t comment on that.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Likewise my last recent Gold renewal pack just had the welcome letter and the membership card.

Regards

TBS
KeaneJohn likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 1:04 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Got a silver and a bronze in our household in the last 2 weeks. Both same, membership card, letter and 2 bag tags. Both were people new to that status level.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 1:04 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Silver
I don’t have a photo, but - to the best of my recollection - my Gold welcome package (when promoted from Silver) contained the following:
  • two luggage tags (with two black straps)
  • one membership card
  • one welcome letter
  • one Golden Ticket and a small piece of paper which gave a URL to submit further compliments
IIRC, I received this around August 1 (of this year), so fairly recently.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 1:07 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by madrooster
Does anyone here have a photo of the current contents of the bronze/silver/gold membership kit contents ie. obtained when gaining a status level?

This was the pack on reaching Gold last year, letter,bag tags, golden ticket. Renewal this year just a new membership card.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Achieving Gold as per Infinite Possibilities post

Renewing Gold = new card and a golden ticket
Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:38 pm

Programs: BA; LH; AF
I got my pack this week, renewal of GGL. Contained card, Golden tickets, and luggage tags, but no straps for the tags, which I found a bit odd.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat, BA GGL, VA Silver, SQ Gold, IHG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
This was the pack on reaching Gold last year, letter,bag tags, golden ticket. Renewal this year just a new membership card.
What's the black sheet with gold lettering?

Thanks everyone for your input. Does anyone have a photo of the bronze/silver kits?
Old Nov 28, 2018, 9:50 pm

I'm surprised BA still issues plastic cards. There must be a few pennies to be saved there.
Dover2Golf likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 10:02 pm

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by madrooster
What's the black sheet with gold lettering?

Thanks everyone for your input. Does anyone have a photo of the bronze/silver kits?
Mrs Azok should have a new Bronze kit arriving after Monday 10th Dec, will post photos then.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 10:53 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Originally Posted by RichP
I got my pack this week, renewal of GGL. Contained card, Golden tickets, and luggage tags, but no straps for the tags, which I found a bit odd.
No exalted GGL for me ....just Gold. On recent renewal (couple of weeks ago) I received new card, golden ticket, accompanying letter, and that was about it.

Ref your strap-less luggage tags .... hmm .... odd indeed (though perhaps no great surprise !). Even Oman Air managed to include (quality) straps with their Gold pack.
Old Nov 28, 2018, 11:49 pm

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Originally Posted by subject2load

No exalted GGL for me ....just Gold. On recent renewal (couple of weeks ago) I received new card, golden ticket, accompanying letter, and that was about it.

Ref your strap-less luggage tags .... hmm .... odd indeed (though perhaps no great surprise !). Even Oman Air managed to include (quality) straps with their Gold pack.
just received mine. It had the new card, letter and 2 luggage tags with straps. Not that I care about luggage straps. I find it cheesy to walk around the airport with the Gold Tag on one’s hand luggage.
No Golden ticket at all.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 12:13 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
@ BA6948 - like you, I never bother with the luggage tags either. My comment was more by way of reference to the absence of straps mentioned above by RichP.

As an aside ...... interesting to see that the missing bit in your ‘pack’ was the Golden Ticket. You gotta love the apparent variation in range of content received by so many of us. But then ..... I guess it wouldn’t be BA without the familiar inconsistency
Old Nov 29, 2018, 2:57 am

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Originally Posted by subject2load
@ BA6948 - like you, I never bother with the luggage tags either. My comment was more by way of reference to the absence of straps mentioned above by RichP.

As an aside ...... interesting to see that the missing bit in your ‘pack’ was the Golden Ticket. You gotta love the apparent variation in range of content received by so many of us. But then ..... I guess it wouldn’t be BA without the familiar inconsistency
As I say, they are inconsistently inconsistent. As for the Gold, they might have assumed I don't need as I am used to rant a lot about their service in Y!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.