Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Crediting 'Missing Avios' to BAEC flown on QR, but name on ticket is incorrect

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2018, 6:31 am
Original Poster

I posted this on the sticky a few days ago, but no response. Hopefully this one will be a bit more obvious!

In this case the passenger was booked a ticket by someone else, who got the name wrong. let's say passenger is called

Aaaaaa Bb-Ccccc

but ticket was purchased in the name of

AaaXaa Ccccc

Ticket was flown with no issues, but I get issues when trying to claim back the avios through the passenger's BAEC account. I get an error message. I imagine this is off the back of the names being different?

Who to speak to on this one? Ticket was bought from and flown on QR, trying to credit to BAEC.
Old Nov 20, 2018, 8:42 am

Programs: BA GGL
It's possible that the FlyerTalk user BAMissingAvios might be able to help if you message them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.