Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

ISO advice to earn any points to extend expiration

Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:44 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Hi all. I haven't had any activity in my account for the past 3 years, and my points will expire if I don't do something before December 10. I was hoping to extend them by taking some sort of survey (e.g. erewards), but there don't appear to be any such opportunities available right now, and I don't plan on traveling during the next several weeks. Ideas appreciated. Thx.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by moondog
Hi all. I haven't had any activity in my account for the past 3 years, and my points will expire if I don't do something before December 10. I was hoping to extend them by taking some sort of survey (e.g. erewards), but there don't appear to be any such opportunities available right now, and I don't plan on traveling during the next several weeks. Ideas appreciated. Thx.
Hi,

How about buying some? This would be almost instantaneous.

Or deciding on a trip in the future and using avios to book just now.

Regards

TBS
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
For starters, try these:-
Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Many thanks for the links. I didn't search because I couldn't think of any good search terms.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.