Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Datapoint for 'how full is economy based on MMB seat map?'

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2018, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL (OWE), SA LifePlat (*G), BD Gold to the end, Hilton Diamond

Only a sample of 1, but as an indicator to the often asked question 'how full is my flight based on the seat map in MMB', my flight Gatwick to Amsterdam on Tuesday morning (BA2758) is no longer for sale on ba.com, so presumably full.
ET is row 4-25, so 132 seats in total.
Per MMB 49 seats are occupied and 83 seats are available, so at least 83 pax, (assuming oversale) are without status and have elected not to pay for seat assignment.
Interestingly ExpertFlyer shows only 45 seats occupied, the discrepancy being 10D and 25DEF blocked on Expertflyer but showing as occupied on MMB. As 10D is an exit row, I presumed I would have access to that seat due to status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.