Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newer A320

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2018, 1:48 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, HH Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Diamond Elite
On TTNB last night the tray table of 1B was sloping too. A glass didn‘t stay where it was.
Old Nov 11, 2018, 10:40 am

Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
I've no idea as I haven't flown AF for a long time.

I have noted that there are some middle-table-less LH aircraft too, though. It's disappointing that there seems to be a trend towards not bothering with the middle table??
what qualifies as short/medium-haul business class is insane, especially with the new seat pitch. at the same time, the better seat in "first" on US domestic flights usually does not come with a meal for similar length flights, and definitely does not come with lounge access (and BA galleries/terraces >> admirals club, united club, skyclub).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.