Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR: Time from aircraft to Paddington

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2018, 11:59 am

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by scottishpoet
Would the RailAir coach to Reading to pick up the train to Cardiff from there perhaps be a bit more comfortable? At that time of night I would typically find the coach arrivung into Reading slightly earlier than timetabled
if it’s an advance booked train only ticket which I’m guessing it is if our corporate travel policy is alike yiu can’t join the same train at an intermediary station the ticket is valid only between the points on the ticket at the stated time unless thst time is changed I’m advance for a fee, you still can’t join at intermiadidsry stations.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 12:06 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by babats
A bit like buying an ex-EU fare and dropping the last leg - now where have I read about that??
The difference being that would mean that you don’t have a valid ticket for your journey which under bye laws could render you liable to prosecution, Typical result is a hefty out of court settlement to include other sides costs. Not a route I’d like to go down,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.